• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What's with all the KH2 hate?

Hey! I liked their VA's!! (Especially Axel & Demyx's) Also, when you think about it, KH2 was (in a way) similar to Chain of Memories. Becuase it's leading into something bigger! KH3, BBS, 358/2, Coded..... Oh, and (due to my obsessive habit of correcting things, it's nothing personal) it's...
  2. S

This is why no one will ever agree on whether a game is good or not. I thought the KH2 had an AWESOME storyline and good gameplay too, with lots of new, better moves and actions. I dare someone to look me in the eyes and tell me they didn't think Final Form was cool.
  3. S

^Yeah. I'll admit, I never really used magic or drive forms until bosses (and barely then either). I LOVED KH2 though. It's like, my favorite game! It got pretty good reviews everywhere, but I have seen some of the hater threads. Five bucks says half of them didn't play past Roxas's story...
  4. S

Hello world!!! Another noob here!!

Hi! I'm SimpleHikari!! As you could probably tell (by the fact that I'm posting an intro thread), I'm new here!!! I've been a KH fan practically since day 1. I got it for Christmas the year it came out and it immediately became my favorite game. I was even more excited when KH2 came out...
Back