• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Hi guys!!

Hi!!! When I first came to the Forums I never really introduced myself. I've never had the time to, which is exactly why I'm doing it now. Maybe you've seen me here a couple times MAYBE, but I've never actually felt welcome here.
  2. R

Weird Symbol

I've seen that symbol. It's on the back of my PSP Slim battery. Hey Guys this is the first time I've posted like in a year. It feels good to be back
  3. R

Would you?

We all know of the new games that are coming out don't we. Well, I just wanted to know once we get information like trailers and stuff like that would you actually watch them.We all know that Japan gets them all 1st and no doubt that people will be posting videos on youtube like cutscenes will...
  4. R

Org. members 7-12 names

I thought Axel was ale but you pronounce it like Al
  5. R

Going to a different world

yeah you can but when you come back you must start from the beginning i mean like you have to get the cards for the doors again they will close but yeah you can
  6. R

Did you notice...

just like xemnas ansem thing pretty obvious
  7. R

Petition For KHIIFM+ to come to America & EU

Another one hmmm i would do this but everyone has already explained the reasons to why no matter what it's not coming i would love to have it in America but you don't really need it just watch the cut scenes like on youtube i do still have hope that one day no matter what anyone says but hmmmmm...
  8. R

New worlds

interesting seems cool (stupid rule)
  9. R

kairis grandmother

besides nomura probably never knew himself about the knights then
  10. R

New worlds

Hey guys I haven't been on for a while but i just wanted to say that i remembered from an interview with nomura he said that there are 2 worlds that we are going to be surprised with which ones do you think they are im guessing either disney worlds that no one has ever though of or pixar or...
  11. R

The Little Mermaid Musical

haha lol yeah exactly donald sucks big time though
  12. R

psp video output help!!!!

hi i really dont think this is the right section but oh well.........look im having trouble with my new psp slim and the video output i have both but i mostly got it for the games but whenever i try to play a game it says ''To display this screen on a connected device, you must be connected...
  13. R

the theory to end all theories (i guess?...)

i really think that that scene in bbs is in the middle of the game they lose obviously then at the end of the game they win.............cause nomura wouldnt show us the ending but he said its a possibility
  14. R

the theory to end all theories (i guess?...)

well ven didnt die his eyes move when aqua is holding him maybe MX knew aqua was going to catch him therefore having himself time to get kingdom hearts
  15. R

the intro and how he got there.

CHARGE beat me to it i wonder the same thing
  16. R

crisis core

yeah you might not have read my last thread but this is continuing does anyone know where i can download the intro not the opening to crisis core to my pc to put on my psp by using psp video 9 if you can tell me thanks i can't find a single website that works
  17. R

hope you can help me

Hey a lot of you guys know about crisis core and well i want to download the intro to my pc to put on my psp but i cant download it and cant find a website that can can anyone help me find the intro not the opening the intro the one with the cool song
  18. R

Help/Support ► please!!!

sorry i clicked on the wrong one
  19. R

Help/Support ► please!!!

yeah hi everyone can anyone give me a website where i can download the intro to crisis core not the opening the intro with very high quality and i cant download anything from youtube
  20. R

i cant find it

oh god thank you so much thanks agent
Back