• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Hi guys!!

Hi!!! When I first came to the Forums I never really introduced myself. I've never had the time to, which is exactly why I'm doing it now. Maybe you've seen me here a couple times MAYBE, but I've never actually felt welcome here.
  2. R

Would you?

We all know of the new games that are coming out don't we. Well, I just wanted to know once we get information like trailers and stuff like that would you actually watch them.We all know that Japan gets them all 1st and no doubt that people will be posting videos on youtube like cutscenes will...
  3. R

New worlds

Hey guys I haven't been on for a while but i just wanted to say that i remembered from an interview with nomura he said that there are 2 worlds that we are going to be surprised with which ones do you think they are im guessing either disney worlds that no one has ever though of or pixar or...
  4. R

psp video output help!!!!

hi i really dont think this is the right section but oh well.........look im having trouble with my new psp slim and the video output i have both but i mostly got it for the games but whenever i try to play a game it says ''To display this screen on a connected device, you must be connected...
  5. R

crisis core

yeah you might not have read my last thread but this is continuing does anyone know where i can download the intro not the opening to crisis core to my pc to put on my psp by using psp video 9 if you can tell me thanks i can't find a single website that works
  6. R

hope you can help me

Hey a lot of you guys know about crisis core and well i want to download the intro to my pc to put on my psp but i cant download it and cant find a website that can can anyone help me find the intro not the opening the intro the one with the cool song
  7. R

Help/Support ► please!!!

yeah hi everyone can anyone give me a website where i can download the intro to crisis core not the opening the intro with very high quality and i cant download anything from youtube
  8. R

Help/Support ► Tactics???

Can anyone tell me when tactics for the psp comes out in the U.S?
  9. R

i cant find it

sorry if this is in the wrong section but can anyone tell me where i can download the secret ending of kh2fm to my computer
  10. R

Next kingdom hearts news!!!

Hey this is my first thread and well i have exciting news well i was watching g4 a little while ago and on the feed it talked about the TGS and well she said that they will be talking about the next kingdom hearts for the psp yeah im excited cause i got the new one so i cant wait and i have...
Back