• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Has anyone done this?

I made a "movie" out of the Trigun series. Just basically pulled out all of the non-essential parts and pushed together the main storyline parts. I put it together in Sony Vegas Movie Studio; I think it turned out pretty nice! Ya, it's like 5 hours and 43 minutes but thats better than 26--...
  2. D

Best Arcade Game!

What do you think is the best Classic arcade game? Personally I think that Galaga is best......of all time!:thumbsup:
  3. D

Where are the adults?

Has anyone noticed that almost all the users here are Kids....I don't mean to offend anyone, I'm just wondering: aren't there more adults who like fantasy and video games anymore? It's depressing that adults think giving up video games is a part of growing up or something!? I for one say...
  4. D

Howmany hours have you logged?

First I'm sorry if someone has already posted a thread like this; I used the search and didn't find anything related so here it goes: How many hours have you spent on Kingdom Hearts(1,CoM,2....); or just any RPG? Personally I've spent probably a good 200-some hours and over 300 on FF9 when it...
Back