• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Kairi's bottle

Ha ha I love that song too ^^. As for the bottle, maybe there's a connection between the realm of darkness and light. A very small one. And when Sora went to the dark realm he made that passage wider, or bigger, because he's so full of 'light'? Therefore, Kairi's bottle got to them? It think it...
  2. N

Shouldn't kingdom hearts 2 be 3

Mmmm I'd have to say it could have gone either way, like what BladeWarrior said. They could have called it KH3, but, because KH COM was on the GBA, they probably called it COM instead of KH2. If it had been on the PS2 they probably would have called it KH2. When it boils down to it, the name...
  3. N

My Popsicle Theory

Ok now we all know the main screen for KH2, right? The one that has Sora with the Popsicle in his mouth and the waves are at his feet. You know load and save....Anyway, I'm one to always think that there is meaning behind every little thing in every game. So, of course, after I beat the game, I...
  4. N

Triple Sephiroth

K I've beaten Seph on proud mode with no dammage and I really want to fight him some more, but he's WAY too easy now. I'm not even amused anymore...Anywho, I was wondering if someone could tell me the hint/cheat/code for having triple or double Seph. I know it's possible because this person did...
  5. N

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

Mmmmmmmm I'd say skipping the tutorials and not even realizing that you weren't supposed to button mash untill Hades ^^;. Oh and not realizing that when you used combos the cards disappeared so I was using combos like crazy and then noticed I had barely any cards left XD.
Back