• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► Ozy needs some help...

I suppose that since you're 15, it really doesn't matter on how your romantic life winds up, because I bet you that eventually, you're gonna break up with whoever you choose. However, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't care. I would say go with the one that you're interested in. If you have...
  2. M

keyblade and other things i noticted about kh2

Well, Roxas also has two keyblades because of how Roxas was created. Remember that half of Kairi's heart was used and half of Sora's heart was used (in a way) to create Roxas and Namine. Therefore, half of the heart of a keyblade wielder+the half of a Princess of Heart=Dual keyblades. Who's...
  3. M

Dance water Dance FFS

If you still need some help, the valor form has an extremely useful feature that releases a finisher automatically. If I go into valor form, I combo him on the ground, press square to get the finisher that throws the enemy into the air, then go into a small air combo and a finisher immediately...
  4. M

Pain and Panic Paradox Cup

I believe he specified the point system... I can't remember the rules for that cup, but good ways to gain points comes in 3 forms: Magnega, Stitch, or Peter Pan. Magnega tends to get you into double score mode quickly, Stitch and his Ohana! limit gets points quickly if you ukulele all the time...
  5. M

Keyblade Mix-up

Why is this odd? Sora in KH1, has had a fear of the darkness, as evidenced during his dive to the heart. Therefore, his original affinity is to the light, hence the light keyblade. Riku on the other hand, originally stepped into the darkness, was enveloped in it when he was overtaken by Ansem...
  6. M

How do I get the magnet trick to work on those enemies on pride rock?

The enemies at Pride Rock work in a different way than most encounters. The way Pride Rock works is it has a set of boundaries, and enemy images are generated outside those boundaries. Then, there are a set number of enemies that are spawned inside those boundaries. I'm not sure how many, but...
  7. M

peradox cerberus

For those who cannot seem to get the Hades Paradox Cup, you have to get all your forms and summons up to level 7. For the Cerberus Paradox Cup, use a combination of Magnega and Thundaga, and the points will come quickly. I prefer to use Stitch instead of Peter Pan. Whatever works I suppose.
  8. M

what do you do

I would assume he is referring to the Action Replay cheats. To get the 'cheats', go buy an action replay, and then there is a sticky that has codes that can be inputted to change the game around.
  9. M

a question about Axel and Roxas

Well, naturally, Sora has a strong heart as evidenced by his ability to wield the keyblade. Since Sora didn't spend too much time as a heartless, perhaps less of Sora's heart was able to fall into the darkness, thus Roxas retained some small portion of Sora's heart. As Axel interacted with...
  10. M

Summon LVLing

Since summons gain exp whenever the drive bar decreases by one, then I used a similar technique to how I upgraded master. Go to the Land of the Dragons, head for the big batch of fireworks at the area one before the summit area (the name escapes me). Summon anyone, and then wait for the bar to...
  11. M

Rikus weapons

Perhaps the reason that the keychain of WtD is a heartless symbol is to reflect the fact that Riku transformed into Xehanort's form. Why did the Soul Eater transform and when? I dunno.
  12. M

Ultimate Keyblade: Help Needed!

Mythril Crystals can be found in a treasure chest in the Underground Concourse in Twilight Town, the Tunnelway in TT, Sunset Terrance, the Mansion Foyer, the Mansion Dining Room. The Corridors in Beast's Castle. The Throne Room in Land of the Dragons. The Rabbit's House area and the Spooky...
  13. M

Keyblades?

1. Totally not true. Mickey's keyblade, Sora's Keyblade, Terra's Keyblade, etc. 2. I'm not sure about this question. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that keyblades change when the keychains at the end are switched. If so, then Sora gains another keyblade? I'm not so sure that Roxas...
  14. M

Susprises

The most surprising thing was... Aeris's voice... It was the nigh worst thing I had ever heard in my LIFE. No offense to whoever the voice actor was, but still... That voice is intolerable by my standards.
  15. M

what do you do

If gummi ships count, I've spent hours building gummi ships and trial running them on all the different maps. Oh, and I also explored every area in the game, by going back to the Land of the Dragons and seeing every inch of it. I repeated it for other worlds. Also once I literally did...
  16. M

Help/Support ► Homeschooling to Public School

Give all your consoles, electronic stuff, etc. to your parents, and have your parents put a password lock on your computer. If you need your computer to do work, then have your parents ban every site except for the ones you need. Have your parents act as your teacher. Have them set deadlines...
  17. M

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

In my opinion, bullying is similar to (I hope this isn't inappropriate) rape. It's not like they take some sweet pleasure in your pain, but it's an idea of dominance. The bully wants control over you, and letting him will only worsen your situation. Therefore, the best idea would be to...
  18. M

Whats up everyone?

Hi there! I drifted over here from another forum that got ruined, but I hope to find a new community here that I can stick with for a while! I'm not exactly one for introductions, so see you around the forum!
Back