• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath (Re Dub)

Hmm, I haven't been on in a while. I can't wait for the next chapter K&S I really hope you can post it soon because I've been missing this fic a lot.
  2. S

Beautifully said K&S, and I completely agree with yours and neloangelo's statements. This fic is only three chapters in, three wonderful chapters, and there is no need for anyone to be judging it in the way acien12 is doing. Also for the record, this is in fact the best fan fiction of the many...
  3. S

Words can't describe it. That was awesome K&S you never cease to amaze me.
  4. S

This fic does not belong on the third page of this thread. Where are you K&S?
  5. S

I'm looking forward to the new chapter K&S. It's exciting that we finally get to know what happens next.
  6. S

It's okay K&S, I've had homework all week too so I know where you're coming from. I will check the fan club tomorrow to see when you post it, I can't wait I know it's going to be amazing.
  7. S

Which one?

Kairi, probably because NAMINE IS KAIRI. So it's really a 2 in 1 deal.
  8. S

No, it's not just two people. Kairi&Sora 4ever you know any of your fans that are off school today will be here to read your fan fic. I'll be waiting patiently here until you post it!
  9. S

..Is there a problem neloangelo? It's okay Kairi&Sora 4ever, I'll wait for the awesome chapter. I know the more time you take with it the greater it will become..if it can possibly get any greater. But, let me know once you post it!
  10. S

Yeah Oblivion..this is a NO spam thread and Sammii <3 is right, you just spammed AGAIN.. if you're a real fan of this fan fiction you'll keep the thread clean..anyways the chapter is going to be great I can't wait to read it Kairi&Sora 4ever!
  11. S

Spamming? Pah, we're not spamming! See I'll even make this not spam lol...I know the new chapter is going to be amazing! (That's about the 5th time I've said that, but hey who's counting?)
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Keyblade Wars: Epilogue

Okay Abe...This story is obviously over so I wouldn't make comments on old fan fictions if I were you..
  13. S

Awesome, can't wait to read the new chap. Take as much time as you need to make it great, even though I know it'll be no matter what.
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Dragon Hearts

Yeesh, long chapters. A little too long, maybe try breaking them up so it won't be so overwhelming to readers? Anyways, I guess this fic is okay, but your descriptions seem a little odd and they don't flow very well together. My suggestion is to get some help on writing descriptions as well as...
  15. S

Fanfiction ► Shattered Skies, Broken Pieces

Hmm, pretty interesting I must say. I just hope the other chapters are longer than the prolouge. Other than the shortness I like where you're going.
  16. S

Hey so uhh, none of you guys know me but I've been reading this fan fiction as a guest for some time now, and I have to say it's postively awesome. I'll be looking forward to reading more from you Kairi&Sora 4ever, you're an incredible writer.
  17. S

New Here, But Not Really..

Hey everyone. I've been a guest on the KHI forums for some time now, and so I thought it was about time I just registered. Anyways I'm glad to be here, pm me if any of you guys want to be friends because I'm in need of some as of now.
Back