• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

The Importance of Deep Dive.

Now, i know many people have been questioning the meaning and reason behind DD. at first, a early look at KH2 was entirly possible. but due to its constant appearence in almost every major trailer that we can find(usually at the end.) it allways begged the question that no one really had an...
  2. N

just somthing i noticed....

this in all out honesty.. might disprove the fusion theory.. or at least change the way we think of it.. i was looking thru the pics from Comic-con.. when i saw this one im not certain if that worked.. but here goes anyway.. in the pic.. we see sora in his red clothes. If im not mistaken...
  3. N

Rep support

hello.. im having an issue with rep. and i dont know how to fix it... i took around and didnt see anything to help me.. so i figured I'd post here, if i missed it sorry to mods. anyway, i was given a rep point by a dude in a topic(staying general as possible) but i dont know how to make it show...
  4. N

Shell theory

Quote: Originally Posted by Oracle Hmm... I remember at somepoint in the game that she reffered to herself as Kairi's Shadow. She's obviously a shell.. Kairis a heart, Namine's a shell. A heart for a shell. Not to mention they both have the same body structure facial features. The only real...
  5. N

Kh2 B4 Ff12?

Now i know that this really aint allowed with release dates and all, but i was just looking through the IGN stuff on KH2, and well... check it out. http://ps2.ign.com/articles/574/574443p1.html but for the short of it, according to what they seem to think, KH2 looks like it will come out...
Back