• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Favourite Boss?

I thought Twilight Thorn was the best, just cuz it's so freakin' awesome! I also sorta' liked that giant heartless from Pride Lands....I'ma big fan of SotC...
  2. N

Terra, Ven, and Aqua's MASTER~???

That does seem quite plausible....but knowing Nomura, throwing us tidbits of "Mystery Meat", he's gonna' throw a spin on this when we think we've got it figured out.
  3. N

Roxas/Ven's clothes! significance?

Hmm....well, Roxas does look less like himself, and Ven looks more like Roxas....Ohh, Nomura makes it sooo confuzzuling.....I know this may be old, and kinda' obvious, but you know how Sunset Horizons says "It all started.......with Birth by Sleep....."? Maybe BBS is the very beginning of the...
  4. N

New Nobodies?

Thanks fer' clarifying! (really!) Technicaly for each Heartless, there's a Nobody, right? That would explain Twilight Thorn....Also, here's an Undirectly-connected thing: I've observed that UEM's boots look exactly like Org.XIII membs. boots....it's not much, but it's something, right?
  5. N

New Nobodies?

I think that there was already a Heartless like that in KH and CoM (The ones who weilded giant demon-dog faced shields).....But I can't remember what they're called, unless that's it....(Tuh' Guardians)
  6. N

New Nobodies?

I decided to make this list of Org.XIII members and which veriety of Nobody they have dominion over. Of course, some members were eliminated before we've seen their [possible] Nobodies, so I believe that there are more Nobodies in store for future games. Anyway, here we go...
Back