• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

are you as angry as me?

I dont really umm collect action figures but I guess they should make it more realistic. Most game characters transformed into dolls look really crappy and are notorious for skipping out on the details anyway.
  2. Z

Out of the 5 Worlds we know for BBS which are you most excited for?

The one I voted for was Radiant Garden. I want to know what Hollow Baston looked like before. What is Sunset Horizon BTW? I've never heard of it...
  3. Z

Terra reminds me of Zack...

Too true. Nomura keeps recycling designs of characters the only thing thats different is the outfit or the hair is slightly less spiky.
  4. Z

"14th Org member is definitely Naminé!"

Whatever its probably not Naminé anyway. I dont want to waste anyone's time by repeating what everyone else said so I'll make it short and sweet: Its not her it's a new character. Besides isnt Org 13 finished?
  5. Z

Heyness!

Hey people! I just joined this site yesterday (I'm such an airhead that I didnt even know where this section of the site was) anway I love kh and final fantasy. I just hop ethat I'll make friends here and enjoy this forum!
Back