• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Kingdom Hearts(Xemnas)

hi dudes and dudettes, came up with this poem in a very boring lesson at college, hopeing to write one for each of the organisation members, but for now, enjoy! p.s: no, i really don't have much of a life . Kingdom Hearts (XEMNAS) Kingdom Hearts, Your Beauty, Your Shine, Do You Hold, A Heart...
  2. L

Possible Europe Release Date

ok, I was on waterstones.co.uk (apologize if this has been previously mentioned, been away for a while) and they have a date for the guide, which I would assume would be published at the same time as the game if not after. The date stated is the 30th October, however this may change. I'll...
  3. L

Link to sora - Ven's keyblade

ok, so I hope someone hasn't already noticed this because I know how annoyed everyone gets when things are mentioned more than once, but here goes anyway. Looking at the handle to Ven's keyblade, it is in fact half the kingdom key's. Only his matches one of the three keyblades belonging to sora...
  4. L

problem with rayman revolution

hi everyone, i recently started playing rayman revolution again on ps2 but i think i found a glitch in the game. twice i have owned this game (i traded it it once before) and although i did complete it several times i can no-longer get past a certain part in the game. when trying to access the...
Back