• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Daays on members

A features page for days is up on Square enix members.:cool:
  2. C

When I call your name Featuring KH

YouTube - When I Call Your Name (The Hero Speaks) Watch it Please Then comment on it Please! :cool:
  3. C

Safe and Sound

Heres a video i made for Safe and Sound:36: YouTube - Safe and sound Its good Watch it
  4. C

KH 358/2 Days USA!

Its officaial KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES HEADS TO RETAILERS TODAY KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS ANNOUNCED FOR NORTH AMERICA | SQUARE ENIX KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES HEADS TO RETAILERS TODAY KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS ANNOUNCED FOR NORTH AMERICA Two New Installments Provide...
  5. C

KH RE:COM ON SE.com

SQUARE ENIX ANNOUNCES KINGDOM HEARTS RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES FOR NORTH AMERICA | SQUARE ENIX Fans Can Now Complete Their KINGDOM HEARTS Experience, as the Missing Link Makes Its Way to North American Shores for the First Time Los Angeles (September 19, 2008) Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of...
  6. C

Kingdom Hearts Pooh

Watch This Random Video If you like i dont care. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Pooh :o_O:
  7. C

Terra - Xeanort

Using this two vids YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: The New Headquarters (English Subs) YouTube - *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: An Old Friend (English Subtitles) i got that terra might be Xeanort or DS might but we dont know who he is anyway in the first one it sais using castle oblivean Xemnas...
  8. C

A funny twist of KH on Uncyclopedia

Here is a funny twist of KH on Uncyclopedia for KH Go to: Kingdom Hearts - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia for kh 2 go to: Kingdom Hearts II - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia For Org XII Go To: Organization XIII - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia For KH 3 Go...
  9. C

One of many Ven/Roxas Connections

ok so they where making KHFM+ and Re:Com After they had already started with BBS so that helps with my therie so ok what if when sora released his heart his heart became a heartless and kairis whent to her body but what if vens was some how in there to so soras nobody obtained that heart making...
  10. C

BBS Ven and Roxas

i have a thought about KH BBS maby Ven and Sora have some relation i don't know like family or any thing so that is why roxas looks like him (just a speculation so it's probably a stupid idea):thumbsup:.
  11. C

the KH TCG Commercial

the KH TCG Commercial Kingdom Hearts and the first expansion A Darkness Awakened at Kingdom Hearts TCG:)
Back