• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

re: birth by sleep and deep dive messages

re: birth by sleep and deep dive messages Hey guys this was posted way back and i just thought it was funny how it matches with the new info reveald in the latest ranslated scan and thought that it should be brought back up "Default deep dive message Hi everyone, ok im sorta a kh fanatic...
  2. R

roxas leaves the organization

i've been wondering, it says that the 14 member influences roxas to leave the organization. i was wondering how u all think she makes him decide to leave. i personally think that roxas forms a emotional bond with the fourteenth member and then he is told to kill her because she betrayed the...
  3. R

kingdom hearts 358/2 demo

i had a question..the demo for kingdom hearts 358/2 days was at jump festa and opened to the public so why hasnt anyone posted a video of the gameplay or given a review on how it runs and how its graphics are..if anyone has plz tell me thanx
  4. R

kingdom hearts bbs theory

in the bbs video you see mickey at the end holding a starseeker keyblade. the same keyblade sora got from yen-sid in kingdom hearts 2. i think that VAT are apprentices of yen sid and that mickey was a younger and less experienced apprentice that ran off to help VAT. and that ven aqua and terra...
  5. R

future consel(s) of kingdom hearts

i was just wondering if poeple honestly believe that the kingdom hearts franchise will steer away from sony or that kh3 will be for the ps2 i mean come on nomura has stated already that the playstation 3 alows square-enix to reach almost perfection in gaming so why would they switch the...
  6. R

yen sid's secret

ok in a recent interview with tetsuya. he was asked if the keyblade master that trained terra and company was in the recent kingdom hearts serious. tetsuya replied that he could not answer that at the time.(so most likely yes) anyway i have a guess that yen sid trains the keyblades chosen ones...
  7. R

Terra and xehanort

ok i know that this has been most likely discussed already but here i go. ok i thought that possible the reason why the xehanort in the kingdom hearts games looks alot like terra and not like master xehanort in birth by sleep is because Master xehanort took control over terra's body. i...
  8. R

deep dive message

Hi everyone, ok im sorta a kh fanatic and yesterday i noticed somthing interesting about deep dive and the secret kh2 Fm ending. ok in the final mix+ secret ending the old mans eyes in the begining are redish. anyway after he summons kingdom hearts his eyes go bright yellow and terra's eyes...
Back