• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Various Questions...

Good point. Thanks for the answers.
  2. K

Various Questions...

These questions probably aren't very important, but I've just been wondering. So, naturally, my curiosity got the better of me, and I had to ask. First of all, do Nobodies age? Do they stay the same age as when they were first created? Or do they stay the same age as their other half? Second...
  3. K

Can Nobodies really die?

If Nobodies never really truly exist, how can they die? I know the Keyblade has very special powers, but how do Nobodies stop existing if they never actually did in the first place? Maybe they go somewhere else, but I don't think they can actually die. Xigbar (I believe it was him) said in KH...
  4. K

Riku's Nobody?

I don't know if this theory has already been disproven/proven, but I've been thinking: In KH I, Riku basically turned into Xehanort's Heartless, right? And when someone turns into a Heartless, a Nobody is created. So doesn't that mean that Riku has a Nobody somewhere? If so, he's probably a...
Back