• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

Yea, I wonder when it's coming out. Soon I hope so I won't be lost about this.
  2. L

Yea maybe, the reason why I think it looks like Terra is because of the hair, eyes, and the big body. :thumbsup:
  3. L

Well I remember in the Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ Secret ending, Ven's mask was broken off just like that with the picture you have. But then again that looks like Terra. I'm confused LOL
  4. L

MIGHT consider kh2final mix +, got some questions.

It's a disc that converts other games from different Countries and allows you to play the Game on your PS2. It's $20.00 for the lowest.
  5. L

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

Yea I know some people still have a hard time with one Terra o.O
  6. L

MIGHT consider kh2final mix +, got some questions.

Well..I would get Swap Magic, and by the way Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ comes with Re: Chain Of Memories.
  7. L

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

T-T I don't have it either and I really want it.
  8. L

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

If I had Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+ I would go straight to Kingdom Hearts ll Final Mix+. I don't know why it just looks more fun.
  9. L

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

Well good luck with that..In Kingdom Hearts ll Sephiroth was easy on Proud Mode.
  10. L

Did Mickey own two Keyblades?

Terra, Aqua, and Ven are from the past. I mean yea Aqua could have died and it get past down to King Mickey.
  11. L

Did Mickey own two Keyblades?

Well, Sora you can use any Keyblade because he is the Keyblade's Choosen One. So is Mickey, that makes sence that he can use two. Conqueror is right.
  12. L

I Got Final Mix+!!!!!!

Good for you, I hope your having a fun time playing it^^
Back