• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

BBS keyblade

You can't just change them at will you need something a keyblade without a keychain shows the keyblade's true form and when you add a keychain it chainges form to something els using something from the keychain so that you get a srtonger or weaker keyblade. at least thats what i think.
  2. K

KH2´s disturbing ending?

yea i noticed that too but it's definitally not gay because Sora was just helping Riku up and walking to the beach youb can think what you want i don't think its gay i mean Sora likes Kiari.
  3. K

Why they Have no KEYCHAINS BBS

I think the reson that they don't have keychains because that the keyblades that they have are the true forms of those keyblades and that when you put a keychain on a keyblade that you get a differen one and that is why there are no keychains on the keyblades at sunset horizons because those are...
  4. K

Huge GAP in Kh story?

Ok here's what happened Kiari lost her heart but infact didn't because her and Sora's hearts are connected that's how Namine was created. Then to release Kiari's heart he stabbed himself with Riku's keyblade, thus releasing Kiari's heart and turning him into a heartless and creating Roxas. As I...
Back