• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Aerith -> BBS??

hmm... she knows more about hearts keyblades and all.... i just thought, alice, kairi in BBS might be too young, i thought such...
  2. R

Aerith -> BBS??

aerith might play some prominent role in BBS, would she? this is just a speculation, but what if she was once a PoH? unlikely. discussing time~!
  3. R

KH BBS sephiroth fight???

instead in BBS, how about Roxas battling Cloud in 358? now that'd be cool.
  4. R

Keyblade in the realm of Darkness or starseeker?

I wonder. having said that Mickey has it's own keyblade, Starseeker in BBS. how come he still travels and claims the keyblade in the realm of Darkness as his own during the KH series...? discuss.
  5. R

Alice in Wonderland + Beauty and the Beast in BBS?

im just saying, maybe all world that Ven has visited maybe be visited again by roxas.... but as i said, its a speculation anyway.
  6. R

Alice in Wonderland + Beauty and the Beast in BBS?

speculation time. have you notice in 358, roxas is visiting wonderland as well. as said that, will he also visit Beast castle and all 6 PoH world? (excluding Kairi.)
  7. R

keyblade chains

have you noticed that neither VAT or DS have a chains on their keyblade? however MX, mickey and even later Sora Riku and Kairi have a chain on their keyblade. my guess is that no chains reflect that they are keyblade apperentice, but lets just discuss it anyway....
  8. R

BBS/ 358 and alladin worlds

hmm...it seems that Ven has shown with Alladin in BBS. it is also that in 358, Roxas is shown in alladin worlds too... hmm...shouldnt Alladin recognizes Roxas from Ven...or just coincidence?
  9. R

VAT<->Xemnas,Roxas,14th<->Sora,Riku,Kairi

hi, hello KHI community, upon reading all of ur theories, watching the ending, and interviews and all, i come up with a theory regarding upcoming games (altough it might have come up before, I might as well become the 3000000th person for this ^^" )...here i go. ^_^ Nomura has said that all 3...
Back