• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Pearls Before Swine and Over The Hedge [comic]

Hey, Does anyone else on the board love 'em, too?
  2. D

Larxene VERSUS Zexion

LARXENE VERSUS ZEXION! I picked these two because they are more underrated Organization members. I love them both, but I'll have to say Larxene. She is one hilarious bitch. Your thoughts?
  3. D

FF X-2: the Ronso or the Guado?

Hey, I just thought I'd ask your opinion, in Final Fantasy X-2 who do you think is at fault- the Ronso or the Guado? I personally do not feel sorry for the Ronso for some reason.. I think I should, but I don't think it's fair that they blame the rest of the Guado for Seymours cruelty, I...
  4. D

The Darkness Soldier

Oh, okay! Just wanted to make sure no one was confused. Haha, I see what you mean, you really would think that someone currently entitled "Darkness Soldier" would be able to control darkness!
  5. D

I'M A NEWBIE

Just thought I'd introduce myself, hello, I am Decisive Pumpkin. I am new to these boards. If you have anything you'd like to ask about me, fire away. And it's very nice to meet all of you people!
  6. D

what?

Like they said, you become the Anti-Sora in a very random way, it seems like every time (when you enter the "The World That Never Was" I think?) you change into a Drive Form some internal dice is rolled and the more you go into Drive the higher your chances are of turning into Anti-Sora, it's...
  7. D

"You've seen me before?" - Traverse Town

If you notice also in Traverse Town, in the square there is a boy who is Tidus almost exactly, only he has brown hair and has a different skin tone. I think they simply reuse character forms.
  8. D

The Darkness Soldier

Hm.. A group of friends- one fallen to darkness. That's sounds familiar. From what I've seen/heard about the Dark Soldier he reminds me of Riku. Especially his mutated Keyblade, with talon-like protrusions spouting from it. And his appearance also bears a bit of resemblance to Riku's corrupt...
Back