• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Music ► Little Talks - Thoughts?

ghb6eDopW8I Anyone knows what these lyrics are baout? Here they are : Some say it's about a marriage getting divorced, or one where the husband dies. Others say it's about falling asleep, or a girl that has anorexia. I personally think it's about a girl with autism or schizophrenia. Go on and...
  2. C

8•3•11

index Does anyone know something about this? It really intrigues me. There are many interesting things, like in the end it says ''Copyfight 2011'' instead of ''Copyright 2011''.
  3. C

Puppy-throwing girl

I can't believe this This is a pretty firetrucked up video, so watch at your own risk and please http://*******/c94Y31
  4. C

Suicidemouse.avi

ZgWPbnwsIeE Please, no ''It's a hoax!'' comments ASSUMING this is true, what do you think about it?
  5. C

Cool pokemon images

I think many may enjoy this pics
  6. C

Two girls, one Cup

Has anyone seen it? Have you filmed any Reaction videos? I would post the link, but I don't know if I can I saw it today. .... no comments
  7. C

Alice Is Dead

So, sorry if this has already been posted, but I love this games, it's actually my favorite site game. Here are the links for the games: AiD Ep.1 : Play Alice is Dead - Ep 1, a free online game on Kongregate AiD Ep.2 : Play Alice is Dead - Ep 2, a free online game on Kongregate Here are the...
  8. C

Best Keyblade/Gear

So which Gear is better, Omega, Ultimate, Zero, One I don't know of Please tell which one would be useful for me using Roxas on Story Mode and Luxord on Mission Mode
  9. C

LittleBigPlanet - Can't connect

So I've been playing LittleBigPlanet this week, I already beat it but every time I try to play online, it says ''You need to upgrade your version of LittleBigPlanet. Please upgrade from your system patching facility'' thanks in advance (btw, this is a PSP, not PS3)
  10. C

Kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep's out!

Hey, I've got this web site where I can download it if anyone wants it but first please tell me if I'm allowed to post the link
  11. C

Princess and the Frog, 8th PoH?

So, I guess square didn't even think Disney was getting back on princess, but then Disney stopped making Pixar movies and created a new Princess: So, what do you think? Will this be a Poh in the future, idk, KHIII?
  12. C

what face does Roxas have in day 358?

So, it came to mind when I was playing the ''believe'' mission, and I noticed in Roxas' hp picture, a part Sora's hair is shown, yet at the end we can see his face as Roxas (but, notice that when his face is shown, Riku has Oblivion, and when gets he gets Oblivion back, he starts talking like...
  13. C

Rock bands

which do you have? what songs have you download? what's your favorite song from each game? any high scores you want to share? what's better: rock band or GH?
  14. C

downgrading my psp

I need to do this for obvious reasons: downgrade from 6.00 to 5.03 , is this possible? and even if it, can I download the CFW on my psp (3001)
  15. C

flash player/youtube on the psp anyone?

So, my birthday was this past tuesday 8th and I've finally got my psp (I'm ready for BbS xD). I still don't get how to use youtube, so if you can help me, please do so (do I need a flash player?)
  16. C

anunnakis?

Ever wondered where Anakin's name came from? YouTube - Anunnaki, Human Evolution, and Planet X Nibiru Anunnaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Discuss
  17. C

What's with the Religion picture?

So... what's with the picture on the Religion Thread? ^This
  18. C

R4 Pokemon migrates?

I'm not a big fan of Pokemon, buy I like cloning them and trading them on Wi fi on diamond. So far I've got Emerald and Diamond. Can I migrate any pokemons of a GBA game on my R4 to A pokemon Diamond/PearlPlatinium on the same R4?
  19. C

DW theory

I finished the game and this came to mind: when you pull out your two keyblades, first they are 2 KK and then it's Oblivion and Oathkeeper. So, since you first ''kill'' Xion, and then do DW, Is it possible that one of those 2 KK is Xion's and the other one is Roxas'? This would also explain why...
  20. C

How does emulators/ROMs work?

Hey, I want to play KH 358/2 Days as dast as possible so I have been downloading some emulators and ROMs, but I don't get how they work, the tutorials at youtube are really shitty, so please help. Also, any recommended Emulator that works faster/better?
Back