• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Kingdom Hearts Mafia - Sign Ups

Many people have played at least one Mafia on forums. This is mine. It is based off of Kingdom Hearts (obviously). For those of you who don't know how to play, you can learn here: http://cataldo.freeshell.org/mafia/mafiascum04.swf To play effectively, this game will require that you sign in at...
  2. Z

Need Ideas and an Answer to a Poll

Okay, so a friend and I are working on making a website based around Video Games and Graphics, and well, we have one big idea right now that we have thought of. Tournaments. For three months, we will hold tournaments for a certain game, and at the end, a huge tournament just for that game...
  3. Z

Suckage Studios

Welcome to Suckage Studios! We are a team of Photoshop n00bs who love to make sigs. We were founded by myself and keybladegirl258. Anyone is welcome to join, you just have to think of yourself as a noob. You don't have to be one. Members: Leaders: Zanarkand Lover keybladegirl258 Co-Leaders...
  4. Z

The Inferno

Ananaias walked through a dense forest, continually glancing up at the sky whenever there was a break in trees. Day by day, minute by minute, the sky was reddening even more 'This is getting absurd...' he thought to himself. 'This needs to be stopped...I need to find out who is controlling this...
  5. Z

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl "Rate my Team" Thread

I have created this for all of the Pokemon players here. Mods, if this is not allowed, feel free to delete it. _____________________________________________________________________________________ Rules to Rating Teams: 1. Do not post incomplete teams. If you're smart enough to pick five...
  6. Z

Pokemon Pearl Help!

HELP! I've gotten a Feebas recently, and I have been giving it Dry poffins to raise it's beauty. However, I just made another Dry Poffin that was level 13, and my Feebas wont eat it! WHAT DO I DO??? It's Modest, so, yeah...I really want that Milotic! Someone please help!
  7. Z

Encyclopedia Ninja Fan Club

Someone said I should make a Fan Club for my Fan Fiction, Encyclopedia Ninja, so, yeah. Here it is. Anyone that reads my fan fiction may join.
  8. Z

The Inferno - Tryouts

Vigorous flames, playing at the edge, Engulfing souls, destroying lives. No one escapes, no one can. The Inferno is coming, The Inferno is here... The prophetic mind of Ananaias Veracht has revealed a devastating storm is on it's way. He has seen the forces at work in his dreams, and they seem...
  9. Z

Fanfiction ► Hearts of Halla

Chapter One: The Mysterious Man and the Evil Demon Light - noun - something that makes things visible or affords illumination For Sora, it was time for a new meaning to be added to this five letter word. .'Hell...Thats all light is...' He thought to himself, rising out of his bed. He looked...
  10. Z

Whats your Favorite Book Ever?

YEAH! My favorite book would have to be...The Telling Pool by David Clement Davies. It's a great book...It's hard for me to explain it without ruining it, but I highly recommend it to anyone. Behind "The Telling Pool," I love the Pendragon series by D.J. MacHale. Awesome story + Awesome Author...
  11. Z

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts meets Pendragon

Lately, I've been reading the Pendragon series and I got an idea for a new Fan Fiction. What if, like Bobby Pendragon, Sora was a Traveler, fighting off the evil Saint Dane, or Organization XIII in this case. Sora would travel to other levels that are in Kingdom Hearts through, instead of...
  12. Z

Fanfiction ► Product: Shinobi

Yes, I am no longer posting chapters for Encyclopedia Ninja on this site do to adult situations. So, I'm putting this one on here. ________________________________________________________________________________________ Prologue It was almost over. From the two hundred test subjects, only...
  13. Z

ZOMG! Terra - Level 1 - Decisive Pumpkin - No Damage!

YES! I didn't think I could do it. Here you go. For your enjoyment! YouTube - Terra - Kingdom Key - Decisive Pupmkin - Level 1 Critical Mode Lv1 / Str 13 / Mag 10 Weapon: Decisive Pumpkin No Damage / No Drive / No Limit Please comment and rate the video on YouTube, as well as on here.
  14. Z

Crush my Wishes

This is a really simple game. One person makes a wish, then the next poster grants it, but with a negative outcome. Then, the person who crushed the wished makes a wish! Example: Wish: I wish I could fly Crush: Granted, but you fly into a jet engine. Get it? It's really simple. I'll start...
  15. Z

Sephiroth Thrashing

Sephiroth Thrashing - Now Taking Requests! Ok, so a friend challenged me at my house saying that I could not beat Sephiroth, on proud mode, under level 99 using the Kingdom Key. He said that I could use any 6 items, any 2 accessories, only one spell, and no armor equipment. I was allowed to use...
Back