• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Brothers

Ok,In KHFM+,theres a cutscene in which Xemnas is in Ansem's computer room and he types in the word "brother".Now I know this may sound a bit farfetched...but what if Terra and Ven were brothers.I say this because obviously Xemnas is connected to Terra.Also from what i see Terra seems to be very...
  2. D

Just a thought

Alright...im gonna try explaining it as best as i can...cuz to be honest..even id dont know how to say it...but here it goes...KH and KH2 both had towns that served as like a homebase or headquarters..in KH it was Traverse Town and in KH2 it was Twilight Town..and each of those towns repesented...
  3. D

The third Symbol

Hey,im new here,and i just wanted to ask if anyone knows what the third symbol looks like.When Roxas drew it on the table,if you pay close attention,it looks like the crown on Sora's necklace.Has anybody else noticed that?
Back