• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The nose game

This is a game i made up where u try and type your forum user name with your nose and put a comment if u want, i kno it sounds stupid but it's kinda fun too me heres mine: kee47yubhl.oqazdee4m kzqawsxg64d5f D...keyblademasterX--1 word..lol DON'T CHEAT
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts X

this rpg happens in a parrelel universe next to kh1 where darkness still lives speacial children*your character* were born with speacial keyblades made entierly from their hearts but only will be reveled when they chose their path to light or darkness we'll need both light and dark characters...
  3. K

Kingdom Hearts: Chronicle Wars

Well the main story of this rp is: In the land of Relicon new borns are born with the ''fragment'' which unlocks little by little as the child grows up the ''fragment'' means they are chosen and soon they are allowed to chose their own path to light or dark and sometimes in between but...
  4. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 storyline topic

you'll prob hav to seal keyholes again but i don't see anything wrong with that but when u say something like sora finding his true self *or something like that* it sounds like a clone thing like BHK is a part of sora??????
  5. K

Drive Mode (V2)

All this talk about fusion makes the whole thing seem like any of the dragon balls but that's a good therybut is going to be tottally cool when bhk is your paris member er something once u learn how to control drive
  6. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Chronicles

This is a site i made and it has my fanfic called Kingdom Chronicles it's not related to Kingdom Hearts so enjoy: www.freewebs.com/kingdomofchronicles/ you might hav to paste it in your browser :D :) ;)
Back