• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Who else hopes for a Maleficent boss fight in BBS and in KH3?

In terms of BBS i'm pretty sure we will get a chance to fight her. But, in KH3, I just don't know. Either way, i'm looking forward to the figh if you ask me. Cause in my opinion, she was pretty fun to battle.
  2. S

cloud in bbs

I think that Cloud will be younger around the time when he was in shinra. But I agree that with Sephiroth in BBS the game will be a little wierd. I can understand Leon and the HB/RG gang in the game as kids but still... It would be too wired to see Leon as a kid. Let alone Sephiroth.
  3. S

Will Castle Oblivion be explained in BBS?

That's a good question to bring up all the least... I never thought about it.
  4. S

KH2:Final Mix question

Yea, there wouldn't really be a point either fighting threw the game at a very high level anyway. Thats just my opinion, but fighting the lost org. members at level 99 or whatever level you are wouldn't be too much interesting.
  5. S

Something I never understood...

Yea, I think i'm going with Kiari here, but there is still room for research.
  6. S

Theory about Roxas(KH II and Final Mix+ Mentioned)

To tell the truth, I think that I can understand your theory. I agree with you. You'd actually have to think about it first thou.
Back