• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

proof that dawn is twilight

this is for people who think dusk is twilight.i don't know if this has already been said before and if it has sorry but if you go to twilight town and look to the east in first person mode you will see the sun and in the morning the sun is in the east and dawn is in the morning so i think that...
  2. B

favorite magic

i don't if this has been done lately and if it has sorry.i just did this because i was wondering what other people think and i was kinda bored.what is your favorite spell in KH2.mine would have to be reflect and its more powerful versions.that was pretty much the only spell i used and it was...
  3. B

Twilight Keyblade

i was thinking how the three main keyblades [ kingdomkey,mickey's keyblade,and road to dawn] are connected some way to three of the roads in the crossroad.and how the last road is twilight.so i was thinking there might be a twilight keyblade in kh3.so i was thinking,yes im thinking again,what it...
Back