• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

VAT Crest & Heartless Crest Theory

Well, its been awhile since i've posted a thread but recently I've seen many posts with the same thing, the connection between VAT's crest and the heartless crest. It got me thinking because after I saw the BBS trailer, I saw that Maleficent stated that Terra turned to darkness for Power. The...
  2. K

Keychains locking...

I was re-playing KH when i noticed that Sora used his keyblade to lock the hearts of worlds and had a keychain and at the end of the game sora and mickey lock the door to darkness.... and they both have keyblade, but when riku/ansem had the keyblade of the 7 PoH hearts it didnt lock or unlock...
  3. K

Ven and the Twighlight Keyblade

In the Sunset Horizon movie, Ven picked up Riku's keyblade Way to Dawn... which is also the Twilight Keyblade... do you notice any connections with Roxas? Twilight Town? and one more thing, what does MX's key chain look like, i never got to see it close up and notice it
  4. K

Xemnas The Final Battle of Terra and Xehanort

I already posted this i think, but couldn't find it...... alright so here goes Xemnas is a mysterious character that is said to be Xehanort's Nobody.... well many people say that when Xehanort gave up his heart for the sake of a stronger... Yes *gave up* or lost either one you choose... either...
  5. K

Darkness, Twighlight, Light

Caution... may have been posted many times so flame is alright Riku's Keyblade Way to Dawn is the Keyblade of Twighlight because riku was first consumed by darkness then turned to light etc... Mickey's Keyblade Kingdom Key of Darkness originally from the realm of darness, then brought to...
  6. K

3 Children of the Light

What if there are 3 Children chosen by the light in each decade... Ven, Terra, and Aqua.... Those 3 might have been related or great friends. That might have been in the past but current in the present, its Sora, Riku, and Kairi... i think only those 3 can wield the 3 keyblades of light... Way...
  7. K

Ven and Sora theory

Well as you all know, Ven is frozen by MS using Blizaga i think... well continuing, most of us know that Sora hard 8 hearts in him at one time... well that could have been 9, because if Ven survived that freeze, then died later on, his heart, and appearance could have joined sora's weak heart...
  8. K

ive been thinking

Did Ven get killed, or just frozen... because if he was just frozen, then he may be roxas... when people are frozen, the dont always die...
  9. K

358/2 what does the 2 mean

I read somewhere that some member posted that the 2 people meant that is was sora and roxas... thats not completely correct because i was watching the final movie... and i saw that in one of the phrases were * The lost 2* and The chasers... I think that the Chasers just refer to aqua ven and...
  10. K

World Keyblade theory

This may have been started already but... I think since Sora gets a keyblade from every world he fights in is because that he is the only current keyblade master other than riku and Mickey, and Roxas, and Terra, and aqua... I think that the keyblades that he sora gets are from strong memories...
  11. K

Master Xehanort's heart

As you may know, Master Xehanort, one or many Keyblade Masters and was Very powerful... etc etc... now come the main point, Master Xehanort is shown holding a type of magic ball of magic of some sort, this ball looks similar to the time when sora took the dark keyblade that unlocks people's...
Back