• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Who here thinks Larxene is hot?

Ahem. First, I wanna say this is my final post before I leave KH2.net Second, I don't want any ing comments like "You're not the #1 Fan!!!" and shit. I'm not gonna argue with anyone. Third, I wanna thank Sir_Auron for making this topic. The perfect topic for my last post. ^_^ Fourth: LARXENE 4...
  2. R

U Know U Have Played Too Much KH/CoM when...

You've played too much KH/COM when: -You believe you are -Insert KH name- -You have their weapon -You perform their techniques -You call your evil principal, Ansem -You call your evil guidance counselor, Marluxia -You call your girlfriend -Insert KH female name- -You call your boyfriend -Insert...
  3. R

Mortal Kombat Devastation

http://mk3movie.mortalkombatonline.com/ Read up if you have no clue. So what do you think this movie will be like. Good or Bad? I wasn't expecting another sequel because Annihilation was released YEARS ago. To think, they had all these news about MKD, and I never even knew. :rolleyes:
  4. R

Did anybody notice!?

Yup. Already noticed it a long time ago. I heard it at the GameFaqs Forums. Anyone know where I can listen to this? Sadly, I don't feel like playing through the entire game, just to listen to a song that's near the end of the game.
  5. R

Sora and Axel

They didn't say what it was. This is the only thing that they share: -Both are guys -Both have long hair (who doesn't?) -Both are as skinny as a twig
  6. R

Who would be a worthy Final Boss?

DiZ mutated DiZ "absorbing" EM and then mutates. BHK BHK mutated Those are my picks.
  7. R

The Ranks Of The Organization

#s probably doesn't mean a thing in this case. Marluxia is #11 BTW, #12 is Larxene. It all depends on their date of joining. Marluxia is #11 because he's the 11th person to join. Power doesn't affect the ranks.
  8. R

What Would you do if BHK were to fight you?

No, it won't. CQC is in MGS3 :D Besides CQC, I have TONS of other ways to...KILL...BHK... Chainsaw = Instant kill RPG = Bite size pieces Magnums = PWN MK22 Hush Puppy = Nighty night Semtex = Boom Flamethrower = BBQed FFVIII Odin = SLASH! SLASH! SLASH! Quistis' Whip = Wha-psh Tonberry's Knife =...
  9. R

What Would you do if BHK were to fight you?

I would kick his ass with CQC. The moment he swings or lunges his keyblades, I will dodge and grab his wrists. I'll try and twist/break his wrists to make sure he lets go of his keyblades. Then I'll use a takedown move on him that breaks some of his bones. When he gets up, I'll chokeslam him...
  10. R

R/R or Sora's Story?

...I don't vote on polls, I just say my opinion. :rolleyes: Besides, I'm the 1st one to reply, so it should be easy to spot my entry.
  11. R

R/R or Sora's Story?

Sora's because he had more story. More Unknowns to deal with too.
  12. R

BHK's TURE NAME!!!!!!!! NO JOKE

Tough to believe. Kyara is most likely a girl's name. Just like Riku's <_< Though, it's the best name I've heard so far. Much better than Tyson (yuck) and Tyke (pathetic)
  13. R

The Unknowns at Hollow Bastion

Ahhh. I get it now. I just found it odd that Cloud was acting shy when he met Aeris. It's not like him to act all shy when he has these dark powers and PWN-ness. The FF characters would still lose. If Sora was able to beat them, what chance do they have of beating the Unknowns?
  14. R

I just hope Aerith can fight in KH2. And Cid. Cloud did say he's looking for someone in KH. So I don't think he'll abandon that person. He'll probably stick with them.
  15. R

IF Cloud can fight like he did with Sephiroth (KH fight) and Leon can pull off Lion Heart, then yeah, they could've beaten the Unknowns. But no. They probably got their ass kicked.
  16. R

Favorite Organization Member

Yeah. Sora is a heartless murderer... lol People SHOULD be afraid when they insult Larxene. They know I'm here ;)
  17. R

Create-a-Member!

Meruox. That name was so random XP Number: 10 Specialty: Metal Description: Long gray hair. Not white. He likes destroying stuff. Has a temper and loves hand-to-hand combat. Weapon: Gear Knuckle (A giant gear that acts as a brass knuckle)
  18. R

Yuna Confimered For Kh2!!!

OMG, thanks for posting that. While I was reading the posts, I thought everyone actually believed it.
  19. R

Normal or Expert

Here's the truth: Expert is NEARLY the same thing as Normal <<; The only real difference is that you fight more heartless and the bosses attack more often. Especially with their stronger attacks. Still, Expert is pathetic. I wonder what Final Mix is like.
  20. R

Favorite Organization Member

OMG. *kisses topic* I've missed this topic. ...what? Larxene > me > you
Back