• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

The third part isn't confirmed to be on PS5 but I feel like it'll be a guarantee that it will be if they have a good timeline for the development.
  2. Chaser

It's not a guarantee. They're still working out the story for Part 3, and have said they need to rebuild the world to accomodate airships. Hopefully it's on the same timeline of 4-ish years though.
  3. Chaser

When are we expecting news?

The rumour / leak for Epic Mickey Rebrushed is April with June as the latest so it wouldn't be a part of D23. The other stuff should justify a games panel but we'll see. I hope it isn't a wait until August though.
  4. Chaser

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

The only thing is Hercules wasn't teased on the Dreamlight Valley 2024 roadmap (which to be fair only goes up to Summer 2024) so it's not a 100% guarantee at this stage. I imagine he might be in the DLC expansion, since that's a separate road map and has two villains included so far (Gaston and...
  5. Chaser

Oh yeah that's the in-universe reason. But I'd hate to have gone on them when they were functional and have the bumpiest ride ever.
  6. Chaser

I was playing the demo and my boyfriend wondered why there are bus stops out in the middle of such a rocky and awful area. I liked the little Junon area but I wish they went for the grasslands, something that visually looked a bit better than browns and dead grass.
  7. Chaser

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Disney Dreamlight Valley too. He reprised the character for Disney Speedstorm a couple of months ago, if they're bringing in Hercules characters then he'd likely be one of them.
  8. Chaser

When are we expecting news?

I got it. His face is whack.
  9. Chaser

I think the demo is larger than what was at trade shows. There's some Nibelheim footage in the trailer that wasn't part of the demo, such as Sephiroth fighting the dragon in front of the truck.
  10. Chaser

About the worlds... (Fun Discussion)

There was an interview between I believe GameInformer and Nomura where it seemed like the way worlds are presented in KH4 will be done differently than previously done in the series. Quadratum is the home base and what it seemed like to me is you might be bouncing around between the worlds as...
  11. Chaser

A single character. (Community Project)

With KH4 being what seems like a blank slate, I struggled to think of any potential character that would appear due to how the rules for the series might potentially be thrown out for this game and anything and anyone might be fair game. And while I was thinking that, my mind kept being drifted...
  12. Chaser

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Emails for successful applicants go out this week. Only 1500 slots so I hope someone on the forum will get one.
  13. Chaser

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

I was excited to jump into the test until I actually read the FAQ stating that it’s actually starting November 29th 😭
  14. Chaser

Kingdom Hearts Reboot

Okay, just saw that there's a lot of digs at people and calling other users evil so I've locked the thread. Y'all go cool off.
  15. Chaser

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Sora - air Donald - fire Goofy - earth
  16. Chaser

I need some help on bbs

Aside from levelling up, which will 100% help, Aqua is strong in magic, especially at the start. Try utilising magic more into your combos, and don’t forget to purchase commands from the Moogles to help you out.
  17. Chaser

About running... (Fun Discussion)

I absolutely hate trying to push the left analogue stick down when pushing forward so I'd rather it remain like KH0.2 and KH3 where Sora just automatically runs after a couple of seconds.
  18. Chaser

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Sora Amiibo Releasing in 2024

My second Amiibo, after Sephiroth. Put my order in the other day, now to just wait for whatever the release day is
Back