• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Confused!!!

Well I've been trying to figure it out and I've had no luck so I decided to bring it to the forums. When Sora stabs himself with Rikus keyblade why did he do it in the first place? Also how does this keyblade open up his heart? Oh and why did he have to? I know he had all of the 7 princesses in...
  2. E

Who is D.S.?!?!?!?!

Either I'm a complete idiot (most likely true) or I just missed this, but who is this D.S. I keep seeing people talk about? Oh and just to let you know, I havent played KH1 or 2 in a longgggggggggg time.
  3. E

Favorite KH Characters!!!

Name your top 3 favorite KH characters...and feel free to state your reasons. 1. Riku because hes an outlaw and hes gotta cool personality. Also he is mysterious and quiet. 2. Sora because hes cool in how he never gives up and how he just a friendly, cool guy. 3. Axel because he was in the...
  4. E

Do you remember...

which power you chose in KH1? The Guardian, The Mystic or The Warrior? Which power you gave up? The Guardian, The Mystic or The Warrior? Also, do you remember what you chose for "What's most important to you?" Being #1, Friendship, or your prize possesions? What your most afraid of? Getting old...
  5. E

A complete Noob question!!!

Alright well recently I bought and started playing KH1 (lol I know its been out for awhile its just I have never bought the first 1) and I'm a lil stuck in...Traverse Town lol! I know but umm where do you go 2 meet up with Donald and Goofy? Becuz right now Donald and Goofy are looking for Leon...
  6. E

Is KH1 like KH2 in the end where...

...you can keep lvling and visiting places once youve already beaten the main story line?
Back