• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

The Secret Place

in the beginning of kingdom hearts, is the guy in the brown coat ansem?
  2. T

questions from CoM

in CoM zexions senses riku and says his scent "resembles the supeiors". what did he mean? (is he referring to xehanort's heartless slightly residing in him, giving off the same scent as xemnas?). in the scene where larxene asks axel why he's so facinated by sora, one of them said "there is...
  3. T

VAT

i haven't been keeping up on the forums lately. do we know anything about terra aqua and ven's "master"?
  4. T

Xion

i havent logged in, in a bit so i dont know if this has already been discussed. i know there are many theories that roxas=sora xion=kairi and namine is some sort of sora and kairi's nobody. what if we have it backwards? i beat kh2 again today. in the ending video when it showed sora turning into...
  5. T

Quick Question on Xehanort

i keep reading: "when terra defeated xehanort, he lost his memory. all he could remember was the name xehanort." can someone show me where this is said? and if it is true, would it back up the theory terra=xehanort (apprentice)? being that the xehanort apprentice had no memory except his name?
  6. T

Xehanort

everyone either sides with Xehanort (the apprentice) either being: terra, mx, some kind of fusion, or possibly neither of the sort. just the way ansem the wise talks about Xehanort, and how he found him, how he was so intrigued by the heart, he has to be somebody of past importance, he had to...
  7. T

Previous Wielders

The six apprentices of ansem the wise become the first six members of org. xiii. if bbs took place 10 years before the present (when the members were still scientists), and the only wielders we know are terra, aqua, ven, sora, and riku, then what what Xigbar talking about when he said to sora in...
  8. T

Dark Soldier

Is Dark Soldier to Master Xehanort, as Riku was to Xehanort's heartless?
  9. T

Xion

Just a quick theory. In kh1, kairi's heart was in sora. when sora lost his heart (along with karir's inside of him). roxas was born from sora turning into a heartless. kariri's heart went back to her. which i guess you could say is a special condition. thus the reason namine is special. i dont...
  10. T

Terra's "friend"

in the tokyo bbs trailer terra states: "i have a "friend". answer me, xehanort. what have you done to his heart?!" terra is referring to ven. when xemnas goes into the room of sleep, he refers to the armor as "friend". how can anyone look at this and say terra isn't xehanort?
  11. T

Kairi's Father

this is just an idea. it has it's flaws, but i'd like to see other people's ideas. if kairi is one of the 7 princess' of heart, and she is from radiant garden, and ansem the wise is the king of radiant garden, could he be her dad. just an idea i've had since kh1. ansem the wise is really into...
  12. T

King Mickey's Letter

i know a lot of you that read this will porbably disagree, but it's cool, it's just a theory. i agree too, this probably won't be the outcome. but it's still fun to guess even if the theory is way out there. so read it, flame me if you'd like :P, but add-on, lets here some other ideas to what...
  13. T

Adding to previous theory...

ok, the FM+ cutscene that shows Xemnas walking down into the room of sleep, it displays an empty armor that he refers to as "friend". everyone says it has been proven that it belongs to aqua. im not disagreeing but no one is to say that it couldnt be ven's either. the keyblade next to the armor...
  14. T

Found something...

Nomura refers to the new enemy as "the elderly person". In no way does he give him importance (name wise), and where he states that the elderly man brings up the name Xehanort... why would the elderly man bring up the name Xehanort if he WAS Xehanort? Thus i think he isnt. off subject... I'd...
  15. T

Dark Soldier

who's to say DS isnt his own person. That he's not a reminent of someone we already know. He could just be an apprentice of Master Xehanort. And im sure BBS will explain his outfit, etc. But nothing points out that he is connected to anybody.
  16. T

Venom

It's quite simple. If people would slow down when reading they'd realize the name "Venom" given in the magazine isnt pointing a finger towards a particular character. "They speak of someone" no they dont. its saying the new enemy is nor heartless or nobody. It's referred to as a "Venom". And...
  17. T

idea, and portal in the disney castle theory

when vat fought mx, i think they lost, because if they did win.... where are they now???? theyre not here for a reason... another thing, maybe in the secret video, at the end when king mickey was shown. maybe that was mickey from the future (using the time portal that sora uses in kh2fm to fight...
  18. T

idea

in KHFM the black portal in mickey's cornerstone room brings you to the same grounds terra fought mx, for you to fight Terra. So in my opinion, that portal is some sort of time travel. maybe that plays a part in the timelines. in several scans it shows terra and ven with characters we have...
  19. T

need an answer

i keep hearing about "terra or ven looking at sora and riku as kids on the beach". can anyone show me where to find this information. a link would be nice. much thanks.
  20. T

Aqua.. or not?

maybe its just me, but in the scene where Xemnas goes down into the Room of Sleep, everyone says the armor on the ground that he refers to as friend belongs to Aqua. Watch that video again, then go watch the secret video after KH FinalMix. Neither of the keyblades Aqua weilds in that video are...
Back