• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

It's Marly's 17th birthday today~!

Happy birthday, Marly! <3
  2. R

~<3 The Noo Monkey x Nate_shuuya29 Fanclub~<3

Noo Monkey x Nate_Shuuya29 Forever~! FYI DEARIES, NOO IS INDEED A GIRL. Yes, I've returned with another fanclub. Some of the posts have been, err....edited...but they're purely grammatical corrections! I swear, you'll thank me if you ever see how the guy posts. They appear to be bitter...
  3. R

~*~<3RichxKris Fanclub~*~<3

Lol wat.
  4. R

~*~The SufferingAngel Fanclub~*~<3

~The Official SA Fanclub~ This fanclub is dedicated to the most brilliant, wonderful, composed, and awe-inspiring lady on these forums: the one and only SufferingAngel (also known as SA). Yes, you've heard of her. She the most dedicated Namine fan you'll ever meet. She's the devious one who...
  5. R

Engrish

This just in, coffee's better in the nude, preferably in large numbers. Maybe I should go to sleep now .____. Any ridiculous Engrish merchandise you've ever run into? XDDDDD
  6. R

Help/Support ► Those who have had their feet skewered

Uhm. When does the bleeding usually stop? I stabbed my foot on a sewing pin and I just realized that there are little blood puddles all over my floor now, from limping to the bathroom where I could stick my foot in the sink. It's been...10 minutes and my foot still hasn't stopped bleeding. And...
Back