• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

kairi in kh1... [spoilers]

Idk if this goes here but whatever, i have a question: in kh1 kairi lost her heart and was just a lifeless body...so isnt that like a nobody? was she a nobody in kh1? i know it probably doesn't matter but it was bothering me so please answer.
  2. S

ice titan

today i finally found my old kh1 game so i started replaying it, then i realized i never beat the ice titan and for like an hour i kept leveling up and challenging it again and again (cuz i kept losing) and now i finally beat it---or at least i thought! the damn thing has its life down to like 1...
  3. S

thoughts on R/R in 358/2 days...

i think that there will be one because we know that riku fights the 14th and then sees her face but why would they show that if the game is about roxas and his time with the orginization? also there is a scan that shows mickey in the forest seeing a man in an orginization coat and taking out...
  4. S

kh2 on ps3?

i was thinking of selling my ps2 and getting a ps3 and i want to know if kh2 will work on the ps3 80gb model. can anybody help me please?
  5. S

the disney worlds in a future game...

do you think that in KH3 (if or when they make it) some of the disney worlds will still be available. i mean some of them like simba's world or ariel's world won't really have a storyline that goes with the movie cause their second movie's take place like ten years away from the first. (simba...
  6. S

kairi's grandmother

i posted this in another thread but nobody saw it, and i want to be heard dammit! alright, well has anyone ever thought of kairi's grandmother being the master of TAV? i mean it would explain why she knew so much... plus i don't think that the master's gender was specified so it could be...
  7. S

just curious

just out of curiosity when did this website start? :confused:
Back