• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Digs

News ► Demo Gameplay of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Shown at PLAY the PlayStation!

Is it just me or does the lighting look different than the original? Mostly on the bridge segment with Riku and Sora, just seems better to me for some reason.
  2. Digs

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 Re:MIX Discussion

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I've been looking forward to saying this the whole time I've been back reading these last couple pages, but you got to it first. =) Just to add though, barely, Nintendo has next to zilch to say where the handheld Kingdom Hearts titles end up in the...
  3. Digs

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I know, I was commenting on how arrogant they make their self out to be. I can understand the site wanting to give their two cents about the rumor, but to try and run another site down for no good reason is just pathetic.
  4. Digs

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread I'm not sure how to take that, it seemed they had no clue that KH:CoM had already been remade for PS2. I know the rumor leaves out the RE: in CoM, but that'd be an incredible step backwards to consider a GBA game on a PS3/WiiU disc. It also doesn't help...
  5. Digs

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Why are the chances slim? That's on honest question I'm not trying to start anything, I'm genuinely curious. I can see it from the point of it being completely out of character for Square to work on a launch title, but Nintendo isn't blind to how...
  6. Digs

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Three lines of blocks on the facebook post, the first line has 33 characters. I said nothing about the post suggesting a single game.
  7. Digs

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread What kind of game name is 33 characters long? Interesting, well played Nintendo. K▒I▒N▒G▒D▒O▒M▒ ▒H▒E▒A▒R▒T▒S▒:▒ ▒R▒E▒M▒E▒M▒B▒R▒A▒N▒C▒E▒
  8. Digs

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Hhm, the God of War games are about 12gb or so, but I think those had some in game touch ups. Just depends how the studio handles the data, I'd imagine it being around 15gb depending on if they use Final Mix material it might be a scooch more.
  9. Digs

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread It's mostly a resolution tweak than anything, all the files are still the same as they were on PS2 it just depends on how they handle them so there are minor size differences. 4-8gb for the Ps2 titles, 2-4gb for Re:CoM, and 2gb-ish for BBS. Then it just...
  10. Digs

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread It's possible, with Final Mixes they'd probably barely be over 10gb. Standard Blurays hold 25gb.
  11. Digs

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread Doesn't sound too bad to me. The Xbox has hardly contributed to any financial gain for Square, I don't see much reason for them to put the extra work into porting the games more time than they already have (if the rumors are true) over to a system that...
  12. Digs

Re: HD Remaster/Remake Discussion Thread This isn't so much of a redo as it is an upscale and print. I just recently finished KHII with the little upscaling the PS3 already does and it looked gorgeous because the textures of this game have held up leaps and bounds better than most PS2 games...
  13. Digs

Re: HD collection on X360? Exclusivity carries a lot of weight in video game sales, clearly the sales wouldn't match the Xbox 360 sales 1 to 1 but it would have boosted the PS3 sales a pretty penny. I personally know 23 people who bought the game on Xbox 360 over achievements (somehow they're...
  14. Digs

Re: HD collection on X360? RPG's are in a whole other ball park compared to Action Adventure games, Konami and Capcom already have a mass audience waiting for those type of games on Xbox 360 as well as the PS3. RPG's on the other hand, except for Fable maybe, are one of the weakest selling...
  15. Digs

Malificent & Pete - The Castle That Never Was

Honestly, that would make a great encounter with Maleficent, returning to TWTNW after so long only to find the castle has taken more of a classic Disney villain feel to it.
  16. Digs

Malificent & Pete - The Castle That Never Was

That was just a alternate city on the other side of the door to Kingdom Hearts that Xemnes created. The real city should be left pretty much untouched after the battle.
  17. Digs

Re: Kh & the xbox Don't worry, I doubt it'll be used anymore than the PSP was with the PS3. A feature like that is a tough sell that hardly even an in-house Sony studio would risk. It'll be completely optional, that's Sony's new thing with controllers and add-ons.
  18. Digs

Re: Kh & the xbox I haven't heard anything about that myself, the closest I can recall would be Sony announcing the Vita can possibly be used as a controller for the PS3. Could even amount to something along the lines of the Wii U controller.
  19. Digs

Re: Kh & the xbox It all depends on how you hold your handhelds, I've heard rumors of the Vita being comfy and others saying it's just plain hard to handle. I myself slightly curl my fingers on the back on my controllers and handhelds, I have trouble hold my DSlite because of it, but with the...
  20. Digs

Kingdom Hearts 3D @ Jump Festa 2012!

^^Pokemon?! Where?! You don't mean Ruble Blast do yah? I bought my 3DS for the same reason as Anime10121, dang it Capcom... The poor thing just sits on my desk collecting desk now.
Back