• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Kairi's Resolve

Prologue A young girl of about fifteen walked slowly down a sun-drenched beach. As she stopped to admire the beautiful, crashing waves of the ocean, a warm wind blew through her auburn hair. Her eyes grew distant as she began to remember the memories of the past. They took form in the shape of...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: A Beautiful Nightmare

Chapter 1: Expect the Unexpected Sometimes there's a clear cut path to choose in life. Good or evil, light or darkness, hero or villian. Those who have these options are the lucky ones, the ones who are respected by all, loved by most and hated by few. Heroes that simply do the right thing, no...
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fallen Angel

This is something I just started writing. Just wanna see how you guys like it. Anywho, enjoy. Prologue The Darkness is...comforting... The boy thought this as he drifted slowly through an endless haze of shadows. Where...am I...? His violet eyes shifted to and fro lazily, but so far, they...
  4. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Kairi's Resolve (Revised and Edited)

Hello all, this is Shadowblade once again hoping to regale you all with fantastic stories. Since my only popular fanfic on here seemed to be this one, I decided to revamp it, getting rid of all the errors and plot issues that I didn't like in the first one. Hopefully, those who've read it will...
  5. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: A Beautiful Nightmare

One of my latest fics, earlier than Prodigal Sons. Still only have three chapters though. Im working on that. Anywho, enjoy. "See me, want me, give me, trust me Feed me, hug me, love me, touch me This whole world is cold and ugly What we are is low and lovely I am the most beautiful boogie man...
  6. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Prodigal Sons

Hey everyone. I haven't been here for a while because my computer was on the fritz. All of my memory has been wiped, so I can't send anyone old fanfics. Sorry. However, I do have a new one to unveil, so I hope you all enjoy. Chapter 1 This is the story... It was dark and cold. The boy...
Back