• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Need Demix Pics/ Movie

lol i havent been checking up on all the kh2 stuff for a few months so im a bit behind. if someone could find me a pic or movie with demix the new unknown in it i would appreciate it thanks :p
  2. O

pirates of the carrabean?

lol i kno a lot of people r looking forward to this world but for me it just doesn't fit in...it was a live action movie...lol not typical kh choice what do u guys think?
  3. O

Star Ocean 3

lol i dunno much about his game and is thinking about getting it--can anyone tell me if its good?
  4. O

Horror Story Game

lol what a random game... lol just post any horror stories you kno ^^
  5. O

Riku...i reckon we'll be able to use him...

lol well it all seems to sorta fit in, we used him in COM and they introduced "Dark Mode", now in KH2 Sora has "Drive Mode", which just like in COM requires the accumulation of points to transform, the same system could just be taken over to riku. Plus now that he is good and that we already...
  6. O

[Glintz Designs] Assignment #2

Glintz Assi #2 lol just doin what laath did b4...dun wanna have all the entries in the glintz thread. ___ Alright.. Time for another assignment. See what you can do with this render: http://img222.echo.cx/img222/408/latesteerendrrggghhcopy4ux.png Rules: Size must be ATLEAST 300x300 and the...
  7. O

The Dropping Game ^^

lol drop something on da next poster :p lol i drop a piano :P ^^
  8. O

the NEW make-a-story game

lol yay i'm restarting this thread. lol like b4 one sentence each :). I'll start ______________________________ Bob went for the pie.
  9. O

Fanfiction ► The Chronicles Of Chandra

Sorry, but Chapter One has been deleted due to some issues, but here is a brief synopsis of what happened. First, we will introduce the characters. Chandra, our hero(?), is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very...
  10. O

The Please! Series

lol i love this series...especially twins... lol let's all talk about it :)
  11. O

I have a question...

I hope this is the right place to post this... I was just wondering when I could gte my own subtitle... how many posts would i need?
  12. O

the make-a-story game

Um..let's start writing a story where everyone does one sentence each. If this gets many posts me and my friend will put the story on our website for stories, i'll divide it into chapters. I'll start :) She stepped into the room.
  13. O

Star Ocean 3

Lol, i felt like making a Star Ocean 3 thread.
  14. O

The Twilight...

Lol, just thought we could talk about what the twilight is and explain what people's twlight are.
  15. O

How many unknowns left

this is just about how many of the unknowns are left after the events in castle oblivion. also if anyone can help me on making a sig that would be nice ty!
Back