• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

The Ash Projekt

The Ash Projekt Gray snow drifts and demolished vehicles line the ice covered highway as if in a line to take part in a grand feast. There is no banquet, only more snow and winding roads. Mile markers stack upon miles as states and border crossing signs vanish into the awaiting grips of...
  2. D

Season's Greetings

It's cold. Damn cold. Damn the Hudson. I gotta get warm. I see a coffee shop diner blinking between snow drifts. I guess this'll do. The traffic was light but what would you expect at two on Christmas morning? I now know how that jolly old fat man can survive the great white north: extra...
  3. D

Line of Fire

Line of Fire The following testimony was transcribed on the 15th of April of 2010 by Defense Attorney Madeline Aurison and Detective Ken Crowsk at the Cottonwood Police Department holding cell. ‘Case number #742: Ken Crowsk, indicted for Police Brutality and Vehicular Homicide. Detective...
  4. D

Fanfiction ► The Destined

The Destined --Prologue-- One year ago The darkness welcomed him. It encompassed his mind, penetrating his soul, but something seemed out of place: I can feel. As this thought echoed in his mind, a blue glow spread out in front of his eyes and a disembodied voice called to him. Fight the...
  5. D

Where do I begin...

To the denizens of KHI, I bid you hello. I go by the name of Destined, i'm a fellow writer and from what i've been told by All Star Gamer, this is the place to be. Some of you may know me from KHV, most of you will not, but I will say this, I come to enjoy, to share my stories, and garnish...
Back