• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

Re: BbS Boxart? This ^^^ = awesomeness i hope it comes out like that, when they actually make it.
  2. M

BbS Boxart (Higher resolution)

Re: BbS Boxart? I personally think his pose is aawesome, I like the boxart cept for Ven, aren't they all like falling? and then like Ven looks like he's randomly running Other than that...Pretty awesome, IMO, stop complaining peoples lolll.
  3. M

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

seeing sora in ssb would be interesting lol, but highly unlikely... but yeah wii kh would open up some doors control wise...itd be interesting
  4. M

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

I agree, I would very much like to see it happen....I've been saying that since the Wii came out when I was talking to my friends about KH XD they doubted me, but as we see XD It might happen
  5. M

Xion`s Keyblade And Roxas

I wish I had better logic XD then I could explain to you what I'm thinking....but overall i agree with the whole "Xion dies giving Roxas a keyblade" but i think there's more to it than that, which is all im trying to propose
  6. M

ah, thanx alot guys for destroying my theory hahaha T_T but i still think that because of the fact that she stated that she bears a strong resemblance to kairi (i added strong), that has something to do with kairi being able to do anything with a keyblade...because how else can you explain...
  7. M

But the fact that she can wield it in the first place might
  8. M

in the new video that just came out there is evidence that leads to the linking of Xion to Kairi, so the ability for Kairi to weild a keyblade that was given to her by Riku might be from Xion considering that Riku thought that the keyblade wsa fake, maybe that keyblade that was fake was the...
  9. M

Terra, Ven, Aqua = Axel, Roxas, and Xion?

lol btw Lawliettre, Fan of Deathnote Much? XD XD but yeah, @ Cloud - any connections that are presented now (that dont have foundation or aren't proved) show some cracks (but not the Roxas-Ven thing, particularlly because they have the same face)
  10. M

they all have the same friendship thing going on in the game, and i dont think thats just by chance or a coincidence >.>
  11. M

lol makes the story seem cooler in there is something behind the reason that fate has made 3 trios that each have people in them that represent each other.... And i think Kairi = Xion because Y does Xion all of a sudden go missing from the 13? and no one knows the origins of kairi....and they...
  12. M

sorta sounds like a big connection if you ask me (the "i have you in mind" thing) lol but ah well
  13. M

It seems to me, though that Riku and Terra are similar....but you never know i don't think they need to have the same type of personalities...cuz Xemnas doesnt really match ansem like at all >.> unless ive got the whole Ansem = Xemnas thing wrong
  14. M

lol its all good
  15. M

Well like, the game seems based off of "groups", think about the previously stated SRK and TAV trios, but the fact that they are bringing in a trio of nobodies that are based off of real people should sort of signify something, if not the TAV trio then maybe the SRK....Or i could be dillusional...
  16. M

lol i love your quick executions of ideas without even thinking about them long enough XD
  17. M

Anyone else think that there may be the slightest possible association between the 2 groups? Like because Ven and Terra were best friends and so are Axel and Roxas and axel stated that Roxas made him feel like he had a heart? Sorta signifying that their previous selves were best friends as well...
Back