• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Three emblems of a Desk

guys remember at the time when you are in roxas form when roxas must draw a sketch to open a passage yeah if i wasn't mistaken i saw three symbols one is the heartless and another is nobody's,did any one saw what's the third symbol was? this is only a logic question not a theory or fanfict.
  2. K

Timeless river ?

i want to know why mickey in timeless river(KH2) never raised his blade to fight heartless and shouldn't unbirths appear once in awhile.
  3. K

riku's dark armor

i have a question in kh1 why is riku when being controlled by maleficent has a dark costume almost the same as the dark soldiers costume and is it a coincidence that he is wearing dark soldiers costume and i have a fanfict it is if riku was consume by fake ansem and suddenly he has the dark...
  4. K

KH3 theory

in kh 1,there is the hooded man(he is not in a black cloth but brown),i think that he is master xehanort and if he still exists howcome there isn't any unbirths and i think he is a master not just to keyblade wielders but also to unbirth which means he has the ability to create unbirths and i...
  5. K

BBS questions(dumb question)(open thread)

i'm really blur in this info,what is the primary mission in BBS?and when i meant primary mission its like the top objective for example in kh1 the top objective is to lock keyholes and in BBS what i heard is to find the seven pure hearts of light but that can't be,so in this thread i would like...
  6. K

MX question/theory

MX is a keyblade master right and i heard he is a master of keyblade apperentice,so he doesn't really become a master only for terra because i heard there was a war of key wielder and it means more apperentices and i think what will come in kh bbs is an alliance of keywielders both from light...
  7. K

xion and organixation relation question

did xion only be apart of the organixation for a short time and was roxas relation with organ.13 the same with xion's condition,because if so why did xion didn't have his on center like in the naughts room in kh2 every member have their own center (clue for what i am saying:the place where there...
  8. K

roxas keyblade question

tell me something about roxas keyblade,what i heard the oblivion keyblade was obtain at the castle oblivion,so does that mean roxas once been to castle oblivion,and if so does that mean he was given a mission to fight against sora and oathkeeper,where did he obtained it. so i saw in 358/2 days...
  9. K

bbs main purpose (theory/question)

does any body knows the main purpose of the game for example in my view:
  10. K

main transport at bbs

alrite i know i've been posting stupid treads so i'll make sure i won't do it again,and if you guys thing this one is a stoopid thread let me know and this wil be my last stupid thread. as you all know no even one knows anything about the main transport so this maybe a theory either this two...
  11. K

ansem the wise as the guidance...

alrite i know i've been posting stupid treads so i'll make sure i won't do it again,and if you guys thing this one is a stoopid thread let me know and this wil be my last stupid thread. as you all know no even one knows anything about the main transport so this maybe a theory either this two...
  12. K

kh and ff comparison

as you all know the character of kh is sometimes like the ffs like: 1.axel is just like reno 2.leon is just like the guy with the sythe in org 13 but leon has a brown hair 3.yuffie is just like larxene bcause they both throw things like ninja 4.sora is just like that guy at destiny island in ff...
  13. K

ds low quality

whoa,i've just seen that high quality pic of 358/2 and i look when roxas looks at saiix and i seen the pic and it looks like ds's screen quality is quite low but the pic of riku is so good as ps2
  14. K

unbirth's birth?

how do the unbirths formed i know there is no clue yet but what do you guys imagine they born like how they were created or they were formed and what makes them birth to be called as unbirth,the way i see it they are formed by unsuccessfully birth of light and turns into darkness and this light...
  15. K

birth by sleep final mix?

do any of you thinks having a bbs fm is a good idea and i meant it is for ps3 and what do you guys think the fm should have?
  16. K

hard on translations

do any of you thing you know how to play this new games if there are still at japan language?,i mean this games have new gameplay system so how do you understand?
  17. K

DKS7317 trailers & scans?

when do the trailers will release i'm dying to see trailers all week and when is the next scan going to be released,oh is there any new convention coming up where SE is going to be there?and if there is a new con coming will there be some DKS7137 trailers to be released at that con?
  18. K

mickey or no mickey?

well there have been little to report about mickey(scans)so does that mean he is not important at all or SE is not releasing new scans about micky because he is not important at all,so do any body seen new things about mickey lately?
  19. K

Involvement?

donald and goofy already seen mickey with a keyblade or star seeker so why does this two said anything about SS to sora at kh2 and i,m sure they are familiar with unbirths so why didn't they talk about it at kh2 with sora and they should know something about ven and why didn't they talk about...
  20. K

action replay for ds?

is acton replay available for ds if so does that mean 358/2 days is available for hacking?
Back