• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

need help with platinum

i've been playing pokemon platinum for a few months now and i need help. first off, i need to'know which legendaries are breedable.I'm also looking for the following pokemon: charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, totodile, chicorita, cyndoquil, treeco, mudkip, torchic, mew, latias or latios, kyogre...
  2. R

Your Favorite ► What's your favorite ringtone?

For me, i would have to pick the Afro Samurai theme.
  3. R

will you buy re : chain of memories?

the game already came out in japan. Also in the US (just on the GBA). is it worth buying?
  4. R

the god of war thread

Kratos is awesome! we all know that! to exspress his awesomeness, i made a thread. if you dissagree, i can get him to pay you a little visit.enjoy!
  5. R

can you use differen't keyblades in bbs and days?

in the other kingdom hearts titles there was the ability to use different keyblades . do you think they should do this again? should old keyblades return? witch ones? share what you think.
  6. R

sora,s choises

sora is an overall good persom. but if he turned out like riku. sora would make a good villan. or would he? would he have a different keyblade? would riku be the protagonist? we will never know . or will we? what do you think?
  7. R

what's better 358/2 days or bbs?

what will be the better game ? will it be 358/2 days or birth by sleep? what do you think?
  8. R

the free opinion thread

got somthing to say? can't say it anywere else ? bored? this is the answer to your problem.:thumbsup:
  9. R

whose the best kingdom hearts charecter?

sora? roxas? terra? ven ? kairi? you take your pick.
  10. R

keyblade masters

terra,aqua,and ven are keyblade knights who are chasing master xehonnort (badd spelling ) . they each have different fighting styles but the biggest brow raiser is how are they connected to sora, riku, and kairi!
Back