• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

(RP) Knights of the Old Republic: The Jedi Civil War

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away… Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: The Jedi Civil War It has been four years since the end of the Mandorlorian Wars. The Jedi Order is steadily recovering from the aftermath, its remaining Padawans and Knights training night and day for the...
  2. K

Star Wars - Knights Of The Old Republic: The Jedi Civil War (Sign Up/OOC)

Ok, I've been looking through the roleplaying forum and I feel up for a bit of Star Wars :) This is an idea I had a while ago. It's a collab fic based around the Knights Of The Old Republic series of games, set 4000 years before Episode I. The story itself tells the events leading up to the...
  3. K

Silent Hill

I don't know if there's another thread bout Silent Hill already, but I couldn';t find one, so here goes. The Silent Hill series. I love it. It's one of those series that, to me, goes outside of being just a video game and makes you think. My favourite is the second, I still play it regularly...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Gaiden: Final Fantasy 8

Ok, here's chapter two. Again, let me know what you ALL think, opinions are much wanted right now, the story is undergoing a lot of editing and I wanna know what I should and shouldn't put in or take out and such. This one was a struggle to put in cause there were some weird border lines...
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 Soundtrack

I have the soundtrack, and unfortunately it is in Japanese, but round the places I've looked in London, the soundtrack is always in Japanese. Struck me as odd since SQuare Enix released the first game's soundtrack in English, but hey. I don't listen to the Little Mermaid songs anyway. Less said...
  6. K

Fanfiction ► Gaiden: Final Fantasy 8

Hey everyone. I know I'm a newbie and everything, but I wanted to show you all my fanfic. There's a bit of history here. I started it with a friend when I was about 15 and together we wrote 12 chapters of the stuff, and we even had it planned right up to the end. But my studies and hers kept...
  7. K

Hooray for the newbie

Hey KHI, been coming here for a while to check out KH news and finally thought I should join the forums, so here I am. Hope to see you all down the road some time :)
Back