• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

TGS KH

■ Sleep-by berth Kingdom Hearts One of the main character, Aqua's debut battle scenes. Final form of the II to float in the air, to mention a AYATSUっKIBUREDO. Cinderella and Snow White are in the world such as Aqua's event scene. ■ Kingdom Hearts 358 / 2 Days (Three Five Eight Days Over...
  2. W

R-K this is for you

Ok i been reading over many Thread and everyone starts off by saying (**R-K**): "But, let's take a moment to look at it in a different way shall we? or something to that affect.) why do people make up dumb comment like that truly its over rated :angry: people please understand its a thread, for...
  3. W

Hey Hey Read me

Hey i just see this video and let me know what you think? so far sure its a mock but it kinda make since for some odd reason. As you can see at 2:35 in play time you can see lil Sora and Riku playing + the thing that threw me off was the ended was Ven talking to Riku:confused: <object...
  4. W

Terra has a Final Form

i was in youtube and i just saw this for the first time can anyone please tell me WTF is happening here + how many time do you fight him in the game this like 2nd video i saw they fight in :idea: YouTube - Terra in Final Form (Desperation Move and etc)
  5. W

??? My Theory is the Dark Solder= Ansem???

idk? there are many theory's so far i tend to think that the Dark Solder is Ansem for some odd reason
  6. W

Kingdom Hearts for Wii good idea???

what do you think well it be a great idea yes or no??? i myself sure why not i myself would like to swing the Wii remote like a keyblade and smack the heartless aka (my friends lil brother^^):lol:
Back