• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

My friend made me play it the first time I went to her house, because she was shocked that I wasnt part of the fanbase. I became a member of said fanbase about an hour into the game, and eventually I knew more about it than her, which to this day pisses her off to no end xD;
  2. N

Organization XIII Memories

Ah, thanks for clearing that up..=.=; You know, for some reason...I feel like writing a Fanfiction now.... *scoots over to microsoft word for a few hours* ~~
  3. N

Organization XIII Memories

Random little theory I came up with, out of lack of knowledge xD: I believe numbers 1 through six were Ansem's apprentices, 6 being the youngest (Zexion/Ienzo). And I suppose Xehanort somehow persuaded the rest of the apprentices to help him proceed with the expiriment Ansem forbade and an...
  4. N

terra...xehanort...?

Well, Terra's hair resembles Saix's too. And in the Birth by Sleep trailer, I remember his eyes turning yellow.... ._____.;
Back