• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Another Unbirth idea

wtf im sick of these theories you cant just say random stuff like "i think riku is an unbirth because derrrrr" you dont know what an unbirth is no one does
  2. J

xemnas..."ansem"....

thinking rationally? making a heartless out of kh?....? that cant happen and ill bet he wanted to use kh for power. i think it makes sense that they would work together...they're both working towards kh and they both came from the same person. they could have furthered their studying even more...
  3. J

xemnas..."ansem"....

ah how do i do that? just make a new one and delete this one?
  4. J

xemnas..."ansem"....

ah i see what you mean, but i couldnt talk about xemnas meeting xehanorts heartless in a khII forum...because he was gone by then.
  5. J

xemnas..."ansem"....

why is it the wrong section? it deals with the first kingdom hearts
  6. J

xemnas..."ansem"....

I wonder if xemnas and xehanorts heartless ever plotted their big plans together. im sure they both had the same objective because that is the objective xehanort wanted before losing his heart, but i wonder if the nobody and heartless ever saw eachother...
  7. J

What became of CO during KH2?

their secret place had been found by sora and riku so if the org. wanted to go back there...they knew sora would be able to find them right away so they stayed hidden where they thought sora couldnt find them
  8. J

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

are you saying ven was somehow connected to that keyblade? therefore when sora used it on himself his nobody looked like ven? if thats what you're getting at...waht about when riku/ansems heartless used it on malificient?
  9. J

Xehanort's Armor

im not talking about the armor that xemnas looks at...im talking about the armor he wears when you fight him at the end of khII
  10. J

Do you think?

That Xion returned to her Somebody? First of all, I kinda feel bad for Axel because he was friends with Roxas and Xion and had orders to bring them back into the org. (i know this is true with roxas and im just guessing he was ordered to bring back xion too because he said no matter how many...
  11. J

Xehanort's Armor

not the cutscene where hes looking at aquas armor... im talking about when you fight him at the end of khII
  12. J

Xehanort's Armor

thanks audo, i forgot about that quote it just always bothers me and i havent seen it in any discussions but its probably been discussed
  13. J

Xehanort's Armor

Does it bother anyone else when Xehanort randomly has a bunch of armor on before the last battle? Maybe its just regular armor for the sake of armor...but it always reminds me of Terra and co. in the secret video. And what the hell is with the big sword he uses instead of his laser hands...
  14. J

Xehanort's Past

maybe his heartless and nobody werent as strong because...well they're his heartless and nobody perhaps people arent as strong when their body is split up...they're stronger when they're whole
  15. J

Xehanort's Past

Look, I'm not saying I believe all that Terra=Xehanort or the fusion stuff....but would it surprise you if it was true? Xehanort had super human qualities before he was a heartless or nobody. He lost his memory somehow...he's gotta be linked to the past somehow. I know nobody knows how because...
  16. J

Roxas' nobodies.

Oh wow i totally missed the samuris... thanks for clearin that up btw...i was kidding about dusks having keyblades...hence the little face after i said it thanks for almost contributing though
  17. J

Roxas' nobodies.

Y'know how some of the Organization members had their own types of nobodies to fight for them? I wonder if Roxas ever did... What do you think they'd be? Dusks with keyblades?:toungesmile:
  18. J

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

i think they really need to work on fighting with the keyblade...instead of just hitting ''x'' there should be more options...when you see roxas fight in secret trailers he fights amazingly, they need to bring more of that into gameplay (they did a lot better job in kh2 than kh1)
Back