• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Oathkeeper1357

Japanese BBS

my bad with the double posting
  2. Oathkeeper1357

Japanese BBS

and about data install it also depends on what size you pick. there were two to chose from i just forget the sizes
  3. Oathkeeper1357

Japanese BBS

the analog is as good as a 3/4 year old game system can have. its not too bad
  4. Oathkeeper1357

Japanese BBS

ok so i played the japanese version of birth by sleep a couple days ago and the game is amazing. sometimes too much is happening on the screen, which is not bad, but makes the game choppy so data install would be the way to go. controlls are how you would expect, and easy to slip into. the...
  5. Oathkeeper1357

wi-fi?

will this game have wi-fi? becuase i wnat to play with my cousins and their four hours away...... and i want to beat all of u.... :35:
  6. Oathkeeper1357

stupid.....

:angry: i think they should stop tellin us stuff about coded and mobile, wich we wont even be able to get, and shut up about days, wich i already preorderd at gamestop, and give us sum talk bout birth by sleep. I GOT A PSP FOR THIS THING AND THEY CANT EVEN CUM UP WITH A RANGE OF RELEASE DATES...
  7. Oathkeeper1357

Possibility in Ven/Roxas Connection

to many big words.... i dont get it :confused:
  8. Oathkeeper1357

ven,terra's, and aquas keyblades

i think it shows how they work together, or how there frendship is. terra is the main man with brute force, and ven helps the team keep going, but without aqua they wouldnt wurk well together at all.unless its something thats coompletely different like they were the ones who were able to open...
  9. Oathkeeper1357

dont read

i believe i said dont read. y r u reading this just, stop. I SED STOP! AND IF U THINK YOUR REALLY COOL AND GUNNAH MAKE A COMMENT TRYIN TO PUT ME DOWN, YOU WOULDNT NO COOL IF IT SLAPD YOU IN DA FACE :31: JUST DONT READ FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
  10. Oathkeeper1357

Organization 13? How bout 14?

Re: Organizatio 13? How bout 14? ur on ur own bout da cloaks dude :36:
  11. Oathkeeper1357

Re com site updated

the site for re com has been updated and you can now see a trailer in the multimedia sectio.click the link: KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories | SQUARE ENIX
  12. Oathkeeper1357

Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2

Re: Pre-Order Your copy of 358/2 at Gamestop i got strict parnts AND my mom tinks da series is evil maybe cause in a book she waz reading it described demons nd da heartless r just like it especialy da soldier heartles 8D
  13. Oathkeeper1357

Wats wit Sora???

i just realized while eating Captain Crunch y did sora fight "Cloud" to protect "Hercules" in olympus? did he forget wat he was told in traverse town? THEYRE JUST MEMORIES hes just waisting our time. :P
  14. Oathkeeper1357

Xion's Fate Theory

roxas had a grave and hes still alive :$
  15. Oathkeeper1357

Just Me?

is it just me or does birth by sleep seem more finished than 358/2 ... like there are WAY more gameplay vids about birth by sleep and not just talking like most 358/2 vids :x D:<
  16. Oathkeeper1357

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread stupid the game was pretty easy fo gba just waitin fo mi copy of the ps2 game D:<
  17. Oathkeeper1357

UNBIRTHS = HEARTLESS

yo... somethin cant come out of nothin... its impossible
  18. Oathkeeper1357

An idea about Xion

has anyone thought about xion being the nobody of a person we dont no about yet... just like MOST of the others... i mean seriously the person could be introduced in the game
  19. Oathkeeper1357

An idea about Xion

what do you mean nothings possible... people have LEVELS and FLY and SHOOT FIRE, ICE and CONTROL GRAVITY and WIND and CURE THEMSELVES................................................ teehee
  20. Oathkeeper1357

Playable members?

OK the site said you can play as organization members in 358/2 days in multiplayer, but wat about single player? Will we get to play as them or just Roxas
Back