• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Thisbe

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

Awww li'l tiny Lea and Isa!!! I just want to pinch their cheeks! :)
  2. Thisbe

358/2 JP Site Updated

Dude, Larxene is insane! I can't wait to run around killing stuff as her! :)
  3. Thisbe

when

Isn't it mentioned in Jiminy's journal in the first game? I could've sworn that was a thing, I'll have to go back and look...
  4. Thisbe

New Famitsu Scans - Neverland, Castle Oblivion and More! (TRANSLATIONS!)

All I can think of is: "Axel, why is everything in this building white?" "Oh, Marluxia couldn't afford to get it painted. He blew the whole decorating budget on those flower statues." "..."
  5. Thisbe

"Friends" of Roxas?

I don't know how friendly he would be with the Castle Oblivion crew, if only because he probably didn't spend a whole lot of time with them. I mean, how soon after his birth did they move into CO? It couldn't have been all that long.
  6. Thisbe

English Voice Actors for Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

I always thought it was more like ZexiON. In the clip it sounded like they were saying ZexiEN.
  7. Thisbe

I am thoroughly disappointed with Zexion's voice... and also the pronunciation of his name. :(
  8. Thisbe

D'oh, I posted about this in the sticked 'cast' thread... whoops. Gotta say though, after seeing her with Vexen more, Larxene's va is definitely growing on me. :)
  9. Thisbe

Official 'Cast Listing For Re:CoM' Thread

Already posted this over in the "Future of KH" section, but since this is an actual thread about the voices... I think the Wendy's commercial chick would be a good voice for Larxene if she could act. She just has really weird inflections! Vexen is amazing. Pretty happy with Marluxia. Can't wait...
  10. Thisbe

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I think the Wendy's chick has a decent voice for Larxene, but the problem is that she can't really act. Vexen, on the other hand, is freaking perfect (in my opinion). I'm pretty happy with Marluxia too. I can't wait to hear Zexion, he's freaking...
  11. Thisbe

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Yeah, add my GameStop to the list of "getting it tomorrow." Which, y'know, makes sense, what with everything saying December 2nd...
Back