• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

BBS:FM new Armored Knight theory?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNOLhecTr1g the link is a mirrored version of the new trailer, and @ 1:45-1:49 there is a new Armored Knight, who I believe is Master Eraqus because @ 1:47 there is an exactly simliar armored boot design to Master Eraqus's...
  2. X

Another Secret Boss?......

didn't Nomura say that there was another secret boss just for Mirage Arena? and that you had to have a party just to beat it, and if you didn't it'd be pretty hard to beat Do think that it too is VS(that'd suck if it was) either that or some big Unverse what do you think?
  3. X

(Spoilers) Reconnect? Coded?......

hmmmmm I want know has any1 ever thought of Reconnect being the name of the Last Episode of Coded? Isnt there an interview with Nomura that there was going to be one last episode awhile after BBS was out and that you'd have to play and beat it, and get the secret ending to understand this...
  4. X

Do you think....

that Kingdom Hearts is the only thing that REALLY has something Disney in it? I mean all their shows suck now! I miss the old cartoons, now we have this Hannah Montana crap do you agree? also this is my first time making something of this type of Thread I do not know where to put this so please...
  5. X

BBS Secret Boss?

umm how is it that people have already have the secret ending, without any Secret Boss posts up yet? unless Vanitas ends up being secret boss then close if not please help clarify/post pics/vids of what it is
  6. X

Do you think...

that BBS would get game of the Year? I mean think about it, it answers all our questions yet giving rise to new ones is by far the BIGGEST KH game ever with 15 hours of gameplay for each character(Terra, Ven, and Aqua) 3 characters=45 hours of gameplay!!!! amazing graphics and CGI secret ending...
Back