• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

The Zexion Fanclub

THIS FC IS CLOSED THE NEW ONE IS HERE: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/147947-zexion-s-fanclub.html WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF ZEXION! WAIT, THIS IS THE ONLY WORLD OF ZEXION ANYWAYS..... My younger sister and I are Zexion lovers. So to show our love for Zexion, I've made a fan club for...
  2. N

Does anyone understand Namine?

Is it just me or does anyone else not understand Namine? She's so quiet and shy. It kinda makes you wonder more about her. I know a few thing about her like whatever she draws, happens (I think). I know she lived in darkness for so long and is surrounded by nobodies who goes killing...
  3. N

Hey KH Users

Hello fellow users, my name is Natsumi. I very happy and excited that I joined and about to meet new people. I have many different interests, like I love japanese song, mostly songs by Utada Hikaru. She's my idol. I also love anime and drawing but I'm not very good but i'm getting the hang of...
Back