• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Vanitas voice actor

hey, guys, i know this might have been said (although i didn't see it), is Haley Joel Osmant going to voice act vantitas? i mean, the jp VA for sora spoke vanitas. it would only make sense. and personally, i want him to do it.
  2. S

Corey Burton

i just looked on wikipedia, and i dont know if this has been aanounced, but it said the he is doing the magic mirror and grumpy. :)
  3. S

You Know What?

S-E has only put FF chars from 7, 8, and 10. I haven't seen anyone else. I mean, whats up with that!? i hope they put in some other ones from other ff games. maybe Lightning can be in KH3!
  4. S

KH BBS Multiplayer

well well, looks like in bbs, we'll have teams in the mirage arena. now thats cool article: http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/scan_vjump_2010_jan.jpg
  5. S

kh bbs release date

it says on gamestats that the release date for it is 12/31/09. is this true? (link): GameStats: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Cheats, Reviews, News
  6. S

kh 358/2 days health problem

when ever i play a days mission, i lose health if i dont hit anything. and whenever i use items or heal, it doesn't give me health
  7. S

bbs release date???

i know this is a dumb question, but does n e 1 know what it is?(title):confused:
Back