• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Missing Kingdom Hearts Merchandise?

I was perusing the American Square Enix Merchandise Site, upon which I immediately noticed that there were no Kingdom Hearts products to be had! Does anyone know why this is so and why does the Japanese site have them in stock? Awful worst case scenario: Disney has taken over the marketing of...
  2. H

A new "Message from the Kingdom"

Orginal text: Google translation: Pray tell, what does it mean?
  3. H

Lea's and Isa's Plan?

Heh, this gives me an idea: Tragedy, indeed.
  4. H

Something I Don't Get

Maybe MX was trying to attempt a KH-style CPR to save him maybe. . . Also, dead people don' need no clothes.
  5. H

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link I thought so, too! Perhaps his keyblade has properties that make it similar to Rikunort's Dark Keyblade, unlocking hearts and all that jazz. If Vanitas does actually stab Ven like that IT WOULD BE EPIC!!!!! It actually...
  6. H

Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu (translated)

Re: Full 7 pages from this week's Famitsu Many thanks for the translations, krexia.
  7. H

PSP Demo?

Dissidia had a demo. . . we'll never know.
  8. H

Pre-order?

Hmmm, it is strange... Gamestop started the pre-orders for Days back in March, two months prior to Japan's release. . . no such thing with BbS Maybe it has to do with the fact that it's for the PSP, the console that is on the bottom of the list as far as new releases go and therefore it is...
  9. H

BbS PSP 3000

All 3000's use the same parts so you won't have a problem with swapping those battery covers... even the 2000's cover is compatible. The main problem would be actually finding a BbS battery cover, I doubt much that many (if any) are willing to remove that which makes their PSP unique. . ...
  10. H

Re:CoM or CoM?

Re: CoM:re? or the original Ah! Re:CoM Was freakin' EPIC! The heroes getting slapped around is all FTW.
  11. H

BBS PRICE ISSUE.!

I was surprised that Days came out for $34.99 because previous SE titles that came out for the DS were $39.99, like Dragon Quest, FF III and IV, Heroes of Mana, et al... When Days was first listed on the Gamestop website it was for $39.99 before SE released its real price. So, looking at...
  12. H

KH2 Manga

What? Kingdom Hearts WAS one of their bestsellers. I remember because Viz made a survey two and a half, three years ago asking their readers what was their favorite manga, and they included Kingdom Hearts as an option... KH was also on a bestsellers list... It's strange as to why they are not...
  13. H

Vanitas, the word itself

This is an excellent discovery. Already, the first Kingdom Hearts had plenty of Christian references such as Ansem's namesake, St. Anselm of Canterbury who was a renowned scholar and founder of scholasticism, according to Wikipedia. A fitting name for Ansem's character, at least for AtW. Not to...
Back