• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

Xion born of Sora's Memories?

Well, this is my theory about Xion's birth, which is Xion being born from Sora and Kairi's memories. In the Days trailer, Namine and DiZ have a conversation. Namine: " Regardless of how the memory fragments connect, if they begin to leak outside, not all of the memories will return. At the point...
  2. U

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Aqua is a playable character in BBS, amirite? owo
  3. U

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

As for Xion being Aqua, I dunno. Xion has similar features to Aqua such as the blue hair, but she also has similar features to Kairi. Isn't Aqua supposed to be the one who doesn't have a connection with SRK?
  4. U

14th member seems pointless; spoilers

The trailer has barely said much about her personality and everything, but well, everyone has their own opinions. And it's true, really, we don't know enough. o_o
  5. U

@Karate: Oh, i'm sorry for not being smart, then. .___. Well, whatever the reason Xion was included, it should be a good one, like Pheonex_Xion said, they wouldn't include her just to throw her in. owo
  6. U

I agree with WilliamtheWise. owo Nobodies were never mentioned in KH1, and they decided to include them in Kingdom Hearts. Just like Xion, she was never mentioned, yet she was included in the series. The Nobodies in a way stole part of the limelight from the heartless in KH2, and Xion can but to...
  7. U

Xion matters, in a way. She leaves mysteries in the theories between the connections of her and Kairi or Aqua. owo It's good to have a new character to the series, and she really isn't getting all the attention from the others. owo There's plenty of Roxas and the other organization members, I...
  8. U

I really like Xion, even though we don't know too much about her. And that's the good thing. Yet another character that adds yet another mystery to Kingdom Hearts. owo But oh well, that's your opinion. Roxas is the main star of Days, not Xion. She's a key character, but she's not the star. And...
  9. U

Musical Nobodies

o_____o This wouldn't go in this section. Has nothing to do with the future of KH.
  10. U

Connections

Terra is connected to Riku, and has some sort of connection in Birth By Sleep with Maleficent and Master Xehanort. Ven/Ventus has a connection to Sora and/or Roxas. There are many theories about Aqua having a connection with who, but I think she mostly has one with Kairi since they look alike in...
  11. U

new pictures of axel and roxas!!!

I think they're kind of amazing graphics for a DS myself. x3
  12. U

Aqua = Xion

If she is Aqua or Kairi, I believe in both in a way.
  13. U

new pictures of axel and roxas!!!

I wouldn't mind Axel watching me.<3 /shot Lol. Thanks for the pics, they're awesome, I can't wait for this game.
  14. U

Aqua = Xion

I believe Xion is Aqua's nobody, not Aqua herself. They both look similar to Kairi in a way. Both have blue hair. Both can weild a keyblade, even though it is unknown if Xion's is a fake or not. Either way, both of them should be connected to Kairi.
  15. U

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Some rumors have been going on about Xion being Aqua's nobody, but we don't know yet how Xion and her would be connected, though Aqua, Xion, Namine, and Kairi I think should be connected, since Aqua also looks like Kairi. But iunno. I'm so excited about this game, though now it's currently...
  16. U

what do you think of re chain of memories?

I like the game, even though I haven't gotten too far. The card system may be annoying, but it's also a challenge to take you away from the easy games like KH2 is, even in Proud mode, though it's my favorite KH game so far. I like the bosses, especially the organization members. The voice acting...
  17. U

Official 'Cast Listing For Re:CoM' Thread

To be honest, Meaghan Jette Martin sucked as Namine. o_____o Hated her voice acting, had no emotion in it imo. David and Haley always do great, as well as Axel and Larxene's voice actors.<3
  18. U

Hello

Hey, i'm new here. I'm glad to become part of the forum. I've been a Kingdom Hearts fangirl since the release of the first game and it's my favorite game series. UH LETS SEE. I'm a person, yes. I live my life on the computer or playing video games and don't pay attention to a conversation while...
Back