• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Catch me up on the timeline, please.

i dont remember much from CoM so could someone please compile a list of the events in days in relation to the events in CoM? you know, for example when roxas fell asleep and stuff. thanks.
  2. D

How2Limit?

i cant seem to figure out how to use limits properly (and im on my 2nd lv1 playthrough!). is it normal that the finisher appears even when the limit bar is still full? or should i watch out for special button combinations? and whats the deal with trinity limt? how is its damage calculated?
  3. D

final mix ability confusion

so im playing final mix, and according to *this guide* goofy should learn evolution at level 30, but the name of the ability in the game and the ap cost dont match. its 00MP000 (0=japanese sign) 1 AP i couldnt find this ability on the other characters either so does anyone know what this...
  4. D

LV1-run problem

so im on my level 1 run and i cant get past scar in the pride lands. i could really use some tips on how to dodge his element-attacks, especially the darkness one. i tried to use dash but i cant stop early enough so even if i manage to evade that one dark dash he easily kills me because im at...
  5. D

KH2 FM+ Help please!

so im playing kh2 final mix right now (which has all the content i wish the original game had btw:lol:) and im having major problems with terra, that guy you can fight in the disney castle. i always get to when he has about 6 or 7 health bars left and when he starts using that ultimate attack of...
Back